@#%$ + BYE MC

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

M

McNeillMI5

Well what can i say..... ;/

I recieved a email saying that as of tommorow redhotant isp can no longer keep up there flat rate offer.

Which means i wont be online for a long time ;/.
Due to some problems i have, financially. I can only recieve incoming calls, so i cant dial out using a non-flat-rate isp.

Im thinking of trying to find some differnt isps fast ;/
But until then i wont be at ut anymore ;/

I hope its not a goodbye. In fact i know it isnt. Buti have no idea how long ill be away.
Maybe back in a week (i hope). But even if i am. Still want to thank everyone in ut community for making this such an enjoyable game.
And to my dear freinds timo, dev, gen, lat, konnan [Ed - Don't forget Crusader!][Or Twonk] ...u all know who u are =)

Ill miss u all for the time im away :/ .

-={Mi5}=-McNeill

Re: @#%$ + BYE MC

Hi m8 , well Like I already said to u on IcQ ure my BEST m8 and a GREAT friend , we were mates back in KoM & ASF and now we r in Mi5 , we meet eachothers since the very start and FOR SURE this will not end this way m8
hope to cu soon
P.S. U da BEST ASSAULT player EVER.

$

hmm :( , hope youll be back as soon as possible, ill miss you alot love you aryan :(

:( Damn Mc......sorry to hear that m8.

Hope you find a new ISP......UT won't be the same without a person dodging like a fool :)

Kawada

Re: @#%$ off

New 24/7 Unmetered Option From BTinternet
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A new unmetered service based on the Flat Rate Internet Call Origin (FRIACO) scheme will be launched in January by BTinternet.

Priced at £14.99 per month, 'BTinternet Anytime' will offer users 24/7 unmetered access from the new year.

BTinternet today also announced they currently have 500,000 customers with 20,000 joining every week.

Pre-registration for its BTinternet Anytime service is available now, but will be offered to existing BTinternet customers first and new customers shortly thereafter.

Initially BTinternet Anytime access will be using an 0800 number which is available to all customers regardless of which telephone company they are with. However come April 2001, it will be converted to a new number provided by BT as part of the FRIACO system. If you wish to continue you will have to move over to BT - now isn't that an ideal way to bring in extra customers for BT?

ISDN users will also be limited to just a 64Kbps connection.

-----------------------

Hope this helps you m8, plz find one soon!!, could anyone in Brittain out there help Mc with this problem!,

I heard soem of BT free connections are crap but that was months ago

he's gone for good now :( RHA was the only free 0800 ISP in Brittain :(

Im gone too :( until the 27th of this month when ill have some major 0wn4g3 on my new cable modem!! whohoooooo!! :)

Cya then ppl... might connected to a paying isp just for matches.... maybe.... :/ costs alot and im already paying for isdn and cable modem which is like £73 a month rental :(

anyway

Cu soon everyone .. atleast u can walk across the overlord beach in peace now :p

naaaaaa, i got mi mingun ready :P

although some guy called Hogo ION seems to out minigun me a lot :(

FAKE!!!! Perhaps :)

Mcneil Check the return path of the email - Return-Path:
<[email protected]>

The e-mail header has the Return-Path - [email protected]
This seems to suggest that someone has either hacked RedHotAnt, managed to access the e-mail lists and that this is all a rather odd joke or something is going on internally at RedHotAnt. So it is really wait and see if RHA issue another statement explaining this.

See www.ispreview.co.uk

You may have a little more fraggin to do yet :) But it will happen sooner or later.....

My vote is forNetgames-UK as a gamer run ISP. £25/ month....Just dont go for the cheap Freeserver/ BT Friaco jobs at £14.99...You WILL get what you pay for :) .....

www.netgames-uk.net

I like chatting to admin over irc ;)

moon

Re: FAKE!!!! Perhaps :)

hmmpfff in sweden there is nothing as flatr8. prolly i will never se flatr8 in my lifetime. get used to have the IRS breathing down your neck if ya wanna play without flatr8

Can i Just add I use BTInternet as a backup 0800 ISP and find it ok and at times very good. I know Phear 'Borrows' it occasionally and cant get on because its engaged but with ISDN I get on first time everytime :) so dont discount them too quickly.

Oh B0llox RHA has gone!!
check link :/ www.redhotant.com Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(

Cya everyone :/

:(
Hogo, i thought u didnt post in there forums no more :lol:
:)