Bye, bye AS?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
In a german PC-magazine it was mentioned, that the Assault-gametyp, will be substituted by a new mode, called "Bombing-Run".
My question is:"Do the programmers outthere really want to bring the AS-gametyp back?" (hopefully :))

Originally posted by FIRESTORIVI
makes me wonder actually coz i think as is bigger than last man standing and team deathmatch isnt it?

id say as isn´t anywhere near 10% of TDM....
LMS isn´t a real teamgame, it´s a j4f gamemode.

Originally posted by FIRESTORIVI
well ok i ll ake that back but the as community isnt 10 times smaller than the tdm is :P
i meant domination not tdm

i can´t compare with domination as i´m not in the scene there, but tdm community is AT LEAST 10 times as big as assault.

heh... now in that competion ctf (fm clan in particular:D) is going down:D

I also think TDM is more than 10 time bigger than assault ,but dom is a bit smaller with maybe 30 clans playing it :D

:bah: Domination rulez :bah:

Domination wasnt very good..... Now there's a new gametype for it: Domination 2! I read somethings about bombing run, I think its really cool! Just like football, u have to get the bomb in oppenents base, and u can trow the bomb to yer teamm8s

@ Firestorm:
take the biggest TDM-community of germany alone (forums) :
Members: 10,776

take UTAssault.net, international / mostly European (forums) :
Members: 837

now thats quite a difference , is it not

I didn't say that, but thanks for reminding me i'll correct myself.

German members (specifically those of the TDM-community forums) must be to busy spamming and listening to David Hasselhoffs tunes to have time to play

lolol you wouldnt believe the shit they post on these german boards :lol:
btw there are way more (and full) servers for TDM than there are for AS.
in fact european AS only has jolts, some guys on NiL and barrys and thats about it.

3:1
TDM:AS

from my random sampling in UTs server browser. Course its more popular as DM is the classic gamestyle.

Domination deserves to go imo :P