By far the most usefull site on the internet

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the Speaking Scale, it screams, or if you didn't have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. No, come to think of it, you would.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist.

I LOVE THIS

Last edited:
Cant we just be friends?

lol, looking at what ppl in dif. countreys find insulting is interesting. Like in Pakistan they have 7 dif words meaning whore:lol:

Last edited:
look at the norwegian part m8 ;)

"Dægger'n"
"Jævla bonde" Øyh! :shout:

Last edited: