Busta's N00bfree Assault Server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BustaCap

Aug 17, 2002
Centered in self
I reached the end of my tether. Not that I don't like wuppin ass on n00bs when I gotz my drink on.. but enough is enough. So, I've set up Busta's N00bfree Assault server. I've taken down my UT2K3 TDM server (since I realized that I can't stand playing ut2 dm) and have replaced it with this assault server.

This server is PASSWORD PROTECTED. The password is:

fun

Tell all your friends and neighbors. It will proably be empty to start but I'm hoping that peeps that want to play without their whole team shooting the cannon on Guardia or sniping from the boat in Overlord will gravitate to the server.

Please help it off to a successfull start by ICQing all of your contacts the following (copy and paste)

-----------------------------------
Hate all the n00bs on Gamebox?

Then check out:

Busta's N00bFree T3 Assault Server
Password: fun
ip: 128.218.88.147
Please spread the word
------------------------------------

And, for those of you interested, how about a little get together tonight (Tuesday) at 7 PST? For old times sake.

gayflag.gif