Broadcast:Standard Match: 28th 19gmt «]KAN[» vs {R-C}

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perno_H.

Apr 11, 2003
Germany
«]KAN[» vs {R-C}

Date: 2004-09-28.
Time: 19.00.
Server: Match Server #2.
Purpose: Standard Assault League Match.
Broadcaster: BloodzY

This time i offer voice talk with me, while i am broadcasting the match, either on the league TS2 or the DFP TS2 server. There you can request special viewings of players and so on.
Plz keep in mind that you have about 30 secs delay....

Same rule as usual less than 5 watchers for longer than 2 maps -> stopped braodcast.

Last edited:
fs i know lol i raped some of them allready in a pro war so was looking forward to this, but now sum professor is gonna give a lecture about spine disease's and everything.
so i gotta skip this 1 :S

BloodzY said:
«]KAN[» vs {R-C}
[This time i offer voice talk with me, while i am broadcasting the match, either on the league TS2 or the DFP TS2 server. There you can request special viewings of players and so on.
Plz keep in mind that you have about 30 secs delay....
Dunno if league TS2 is up I think its down but I'll make you a UTV channel in DFP-TS2 ;)
Due to a match I can only watch the first hour myself tho :/

BloodzY said:
at the beginnning we had 9 connected clients,.. after 4 maps just 1 of them,....
do i do anything wrong?
nope, it was a nice and interesting match, and the voicecom via TS was funny

but there were 5 watchers from DFP with had to leave after one hour cause we had a match ourselves :\

tho more watchers would have been nice. Dunno whats the reason for the lack of watchers. Do ppl not want to watch it or do they just not know that there is a broadcast running?

Last edited:
Cratos said:
Do ppl not want to watch it or do they just not know that there is a broadcast running?

Well if they were on IRC I dunno how they would have missed mrtg spamming about the broadcast

I was working till 22:00GMT, otherwise I would have popped in to have a look :(

Status
Not open for further replies.