bridge warnin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jwer_NL

***YODA***
Oct 18, 2001
GRUN OWNS
halve the tric is seein it on jolt, the other halve is pickin it off the minds of the ones who know them ;)

On bridge, i've seen someone get the final assault entrance without the door pressure control..

launchin you'll say.. DUH!

but the warning "attackers are on the bridge" didn't go off, so there must be a way around it :D

anyone know it? i've tried everything but "the mistery remains"

(btw. isn't it cool that everybody tells me that it ain't possible and then an ION slappa appears and prooves i'm right :P , see lava ripper and endin river3 without charge)

before i forget

just for the flamin m8ies who can't wait to get at me... :rolleyes:

i wasn't blind, cous i've got the door message and the bridge message AFTER people suicidin and steppin on the bridge :P

Either that guy was a lamer and made final entrance with teamchange-bug such as on overlord or he did it with ripper from bridge...thats possible but quite useless.

Well maybe theres another way, but ull have to wait 4 the IONs to reply:)

there is a way to stop the warnings going off that i figured out ages ago

works for more than bridge too

i wont say how because they are there as part of the game and i reckon spoil it if u use the bug thing

Uncanny

Yep it happens to me on occasions that I dont trigger the breach message somewhere or overhere.
But you wait Jwer got an uncanny knack for this kinda stuff,
Think's like >ION< ;) Is a slappa too.