Botter at work ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

It is a bot, one of its tricks is to change its name to the last player it killed.

I guess its supposed to make it harder to kick/ban, although it doesnt take long to pick out which ip address has the constantly changing player name.

Originally posted by Thrasher (_!_)
:lol: Man I can take myself out with rox, flak, ripper and shock......but even I can't snipe myself ! :rofl:
Sometimes on Mazon I can kill myself with a mini or sniper...

Usually followed by me saying wtf ?

Theres my honey .... before his nude women calander went up on the wall, its hard to get a photo of him without the PC :)

I have managed to mini and enforcer myself, I never hit anything with the sniper rifle, so I cant hit myself with it :(

i once shot rox from the bridge, then jumped down then got a lagspike and ended up gettin my own rox on my head now THAT was 1337 :P

Originally posted by jwer_NL
i once shot rox from the bridge, then jumped down then got a lagspike and ended up gettin my own rox on my head now THAT was 1337 :P

LOL, you rule! :rofl:

actually I think the most fun way to suicide is shooting a shockball all the way down from the siege tower , jumping after it and blowing yourself up with it an inch from the ground

Bow down to my 1337/\/355 !

Originally posted by Toa$ter
actually I think the most fun way to suicide is shooting a shockball all the way down from the siege tower , jumping after it and blowing yourself up with it an inch from the ground

Bow down to my 1337/\/355 !

combo bot 4.56 :p: