Bots and boting

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

E£²Mªtâdðr

May 10, 2003
hey sup. Awhile back when I was playing in a ctf server and I played against a pathetic cheater who was randomly firing because he had an aim bot. Our team was pretty much screwed. I am curious as to know what all bots are out there besides aimbots, dodgebots and are there others.

BTW I'm curious on this too. I tried to come back to the server after I had left because of the pathetic cheater name lamp. I thought of a way to kill him but when I got back the admin had banned him for cheeting. I thought of this way to kill him in face. Tell me if u think it would have worked or his bot would have got me.

Sneak around to back of tower so he could not see me or shoot me at start. (I was able to get back there because many guys where on my team and he could not shoot us all at once) Translocate to top of tower. (BTW he was hiding on the sniper post just below the top of his teams tower) Once I was at the top I'd throw down my trans and hit it with the hammer to get to oposing teams tower top without lamp getting me. Then I'd warp there go thru portal at tower top go thru another portal to where lamp was and wind up right behind him with the impact hammer. Tell me if you think that idea would have worked. With his back turned to me my hammer would take him out. Or would his aimbot somehow shoot behind himself or something else would stop me. Tell me what u think. Later

lol why put in that effort to kill him? he respawns and goes again lol.. useless .. just get an admin or leave the server.

about certain bots..
only aimbots/triggerbots afaik.. well not counting "gamebots" bots ;) they only run on gamebots enabled servers and give you power to use external scripts/java code to control bots lol .. ai thingy ;) quite funny

as for dodge bots.. lol there ARE dodge 'ways' but they dont really are much of help.. a normal dodger is better off not using it :P

masterrr and me saw last days a cheater names "Spunk" on a server (orange league) !! his favorite bind was "Im the bester Cheater here" (or so). but i thing it was a name faker !! btw i have a demo =P