Blyk Mobile (UK only)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-CrackKing-

Suprise, cockfags!
Jun 8, 2001
Located
If you're 16-24 in the UK (although I dunno if they check your age tbh) you can get a free pay as you go simcard that gives you 217 texts and 43 minutes free per month, no need to do anything at all, no need to top-up unless you want to, no charges no nothing. They send you advertising MMS messages to subsidise it, but it's not a bad deal really.

www.blyk.co.uk

They had some hot girls with clipboards tryin to get people to sign up with them at uni a week or so ago.. I don't trust anything where they use hot girls to entice you near a clipboard...

You're even worse then i thought Uzi ... seriously!
No goat no fun, eh?

yeh i am a member
i havent even got a marketing mms yet.... maybe they havent got any advertisers.
it works fine... cant moan about it all... u dont hand over any big personal details and no card numbers or anything....

I've had a few messages now

One MMS from total film just talking about new james bond film stuff like that
couple of SMS just saying big sale at a certain travel agent

can't say it's that annoying, takes 10 secs to delete, and some are kinda interesting

Just to report back on this if anyone was/is interested

No problems here at all. Works fine, got my minutes and texts on time. I use it as a backup sim so haven't had the need to actually use anything except to see if it all works, which it does.

I receive about 10 messages a week, sounds like a few but really you just ignore them when they come now, unless it's something interesting about movies or sport.

Can't fault it at all, and yeah, it's free!