Bluetooth

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Andy

I work for BT, adore me!
Jun 7, 2001
Wigan/Rochdale
anyone have a bluetooth mouse or keyboard and if so whats it like gaming wise any noticable lag? id like a wireless option so i dont have to get out of bed :D

well i dont have bluetooth but i use wireless intellimouse explorer. And it plays ok with minor lag on std. But for insta it sux. And according to my bro Snee, who had the same mouse but swapped to intellimouse not wireless, it was much better then wireless. Since u got like half a second delay or so. So my next mouse will be this 1 but not wireless.

I bought the Bluetooth mouse and took it straight back the same day after trying to play games with it, its fine with anything but games imo. Especially the ones that need quick reactions the delay is just too long. They sound nice and all but they are useless for games unfortunatley :\

Last edited:
The screen has a cord so does the keybord... I can't imagine why people would want to take the mouse with them when leaveing the computer ;)

a friend of mine uses blue tooth at Quake ]|[ (& UT single player(n00b at both))... but Keyboard doesn't show much of a 'lag' in my opinion, but mouse stinx, i think u shud w8 a couple of months/years for there is a 'good' wireless mouse for games like UT/Max Payne/Quake