Bind teamsay to an action

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

CosmicToon

Jul 2, 2002
Hi Guys,

I have a question (maybe stupid). Is it possible to bind a teamsay sentence to an action or event. For exemple, when i drop a weapon, it automatically says "Weapon Dropped"...

thank u!

yes it is
here is some binds you might want

SingleQuote=teamsay (Weapon dropped) | ThrowWeapon

Delete=teamsay (Armour thown) | ThrowArmour

Aliases[20]=(Command="getweapon ImpactHammer | Button bFire | Fire | OnRelease Jump",Alias=Zoink)

Aliases[21]=(Command="getweapon ImpactHammer | jump | OnRelease AltFire",Alias=Boink)

useing a combination of League as advanced teamsay and normal binds you can say how much ammo is in the weapon aswell

Ace>ION< did a great page on Bindings it was on the UTA old site

it could still beon www.neorox.co.uk im not shure

if you play on a server that has the league AS mod i.e. jolt or orange then you can throw all or some of your armour so that youe team mates have some
OR if you steal the shield belt on a map in a league match when its supposed to go to a team mate then you can give it back

there are differnt settings so you throw differnt amounts (1,2,3)
thus increasing team work and shareing

if your on a league server and you want to tell a team mate to pick up a weapon you could bind these

space=teamsay %LOCATION% %WEAPON% Ammo= %AMMO% | onrelease ThrowWeapon | teamsay Weapon dropped

that will display where you are, what weapon, and how much amo is in it and that you have dropped it

Last edited: