Bind for view nearest teammate?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DIONYSOS

Jun 23, 2002
Berlin / Germany
Is there a bind for view nearestteammate? If I launch somebody, especially if it s a rocketlaunch and i die, i would like to have a key that i press to see the one i launched. If I use F5 or the viewplayer x - binds, it always takes to long to switch throught the players untill i found the one I wanted to look at. I know that %nearestteammate% can locate and put in the name of the nearest teammate in advanced teamsay, but can it be used to change view to nearestteammate, or is there another way to get such a keybind?

thx

only solution i can see is using the keypads going through players...

you only need to know who you launched and which player is which no. though :)

don't think nearestteammate would be helpfull because with some launches you die and the launchee won't be the nearestteammate :p:

maybe someone else would have a better plan... i'd say don't spec em, it costs too much time and you'll find out if it worked or not anyways