bill gates pwnd again!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:lol: nothing is ever working with Bill.

lmao at the presenter freaking out at the end!! :lol: Who is in charge of microsoft anyway?

poor bill :rub:

LOL, ok i got out my digicam and switched to video mode.When u look at the diod on remote controlls through a vid cam u can c the diod light flashing even if its out of the visual spectrum of the human eye due to how a cam works. As far as i can tell theres no battery in the remote or its flat :D

And of course the cam filming it woulda picked it up also, making my digicam useless.Anyhoo i can c no flashing diode :)

Last edited:
Reactions: IceDragon
Gen76 said:
LOL, ok i got out my digicam and switched to video mode.When u look at the diod on remote controlls through a vid cam u can c the diod light flashing even if its out of the visual spectrum of the human eye due to how a cam works. As far as i can tell theres no battery in the remote or its flat :D

And of course the cam filming it woulda picked it up also, making my digicam useless.Anyhoo i can c no flashing diode :)

lucky you, the last sentence saves you from a blame :p:

Gen76 said:

lol Gen76 well done :rofl: