big problem pls german help need

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

spunk

Sep 23, 2001
terminal 3
ok ich schreib das auf deutsch weil mein englisch da nicht langt

mein problem

wenn ich ut zogge bleibt mein skin stehen und ich kann nix mehr machen maus und keyboard reagiert nicht(manchmal lauft skin immer nach vorne oder nach links und wenn neue map beginnt sagt er u suck oder looser}
dann piepst es und alles geht wieder
aber nich immer da muss ich rechner neu starten weil nix mehr geht

ich bitte um hilfe also keine dummen kommentare

habe xp

gooten morgen mien frau - sputnik homfmeister dubledoppleganger ich heisse liebefraumilche david hasslehof micheal schumacher :confused:

really need a proper translation:

i get the first line - you wirte in german cos your english is shit - but i bet its better than my german fs! :naughty:

if I ut zogge stops mine skin and I can make nix mouse for more and key board reacted nicht(manchmal run skin always forward or to the left and if new map begins says it u suck or more looser } then it beeps and everything goes again however nich always there must I computers again start because nix more goes

i sometimes get that 1-2 seconds with my new keyboard, looks like it cant handle too many very fast keypresses

and in fifa 2003 i get the same with my gamepad, it glitches then keeps running to the upper left corner, because windows suddenly automatically installs new drivers for the pad in the background (wrong drivers though)

its all bill gates fault

dont press too many keys at once else it will lock up. (think it can handle up to 3 at the same time, not sure)

are you using infra red keyboard? i bought one and tried to play UT and i couldn't receive all my key presses fast enough - and sometimes whilst typing it couldnt keep up so i binned and bought a new keyboard for £4 which works!

other than that could be something to do with the type rate or something :confused:

now i have new driver of key and mouse and its a bit better but not good

are you using infra red keyboard? ==== no

excessive loads of pr0n on your harddrive may slow your comp down or lock it up, spunk.

Never had that prob, might it be the CD2 issue?

Originally posted by Nephilim
dont press too many keys at once else it will lock up. (think it can handle up to 3 at the same time, not sure)

wrong, the keyboard controller checks about 100times per sec if there was a change or not

Originally posted by sobo
excessive loads of pr0n on your harddrive may slow your comp down or lock it up, spunk.

Never had that prob, might it be the CD2 issue?
no i dont have cd 2

hatte das auch mit dem 'skin bewegt sich einfach nach links'...hatte da ne infrarot Tasta,dann hab ich ne andere infrot Tasta angeschlossen und ging immer noch nicht..nur hab ich eine Kabeltasta :) läuft alles primaz0r:cool: