Beyond Fitna.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
The Muslim responce to Fitna (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjFh4wR2QcM )

http://www.ngoic.com/films/beyond fitna.wmv
Shit video quality . Moviesize is as big as a stamp :lol:

Hitler, Stalin, Knights of the Templar.
Where are all the recent pictures of christians doing bad things?

Second: Hitler and Stalin WERE NOT Religious :lol: Why put them in a movie about christians?
Knights of Templar Okay they did bad things but this was HUNDREDS of years ago. (and also with a reason)

Overall It's a good movie showing also the good sides of the Islam but mostly from the middle ages (when it still was an open minded, flourishing religion..)

I think if God and Allah were looking down on us they would be thinking: "The time they spent making that movie they could have helped 10 people who needed the help"

Hitler was into being his own religion.

Stalin was orthodox christian and practised it.

Knights templar wasnt really the big badie, it was your everyday nutter.I strongly recommend a BBC produciton called the Crusades with Terry Jones of monty python.It has all teh gory stuff from christian killing christians, christians eating babies and more christians fucking over other christians...they werent to fussy about religion apparently, to busy doing the work of God. It was cought between amazement and fits of laughter.

Dont be silly, h8 is good. Just think of where wede be without it? U certainly wouldnt have the option to whine about it online, h8 and war is the biggest driving force of invention.The money spent on projects with only good intentions pale in comparison.

The stuff invented in the war industry, the list of things making out life easier and longer is so long i would hardly know where to start.

Prolly id start here, on the inet as in the now defunct Arpa net.

:)

Last edited:
Second: Hitler and Stalin WERE NOT Religious :lol: Why put them in a movie about christians?

Adolf Hitler's religious beliefs

Filled with christian crap, sure it isnt fully standard n all..
hitler said:
"My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter."

As you can see here he gave stuff a rather strange twist, but the first few words are _My feeling as a Christian_. Pretty clear I reckon.

The link you posted seems down, but here it is.
The quality is too bad to watch it, I think they made it in MS Paint and the sound was made using a broken NES.

A proper "anti fitna movie" would be countering everything in Fitna with facts.. pointing out that Wilders made mistakes and show that Islam is a peaceful religion. However, judging from what you said about it (being anti-christianity) they just counter hate with hate (what a surprise there!).

Last edited: