Best group of launching/assaulting?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Best group of launching/assaulting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best launcher was probably smant, not just for doing most launches but always trying to do loads from various positions, and also doing more than one extremely critical, map winning launch (eg. Lava, Golg2) to keep blue in it. Second mvp on blue after twnz, who used smant well as a high pinger not capable of doing much fragging.

Best attacker is really close, going by the stats:

http://www.utassault.net/pugstats/?p=uta_match&matchcode=NxhqMwZB&sort=objs

All 4 top obj getters got launched all night, and they got loads of objs as a result, which shows that they were able to finish what someone else started. I did see DJ and html also putting in a lot of launch work of their own, which I think should bump them up above twnz and bieb.

:)

Votes don't really matter, Free Steam Games won't go to who gets most votes here, I just use this vote as help.

<o-wish> i want to vote twnz smant html for the group launch
Thank you Useless friend.
I think I had 4 or 5 map-winning launches, launched to huronspath, falls, siege, etc. Hammerlaunches was padded by the usual useless hammers like sniper nest, but had some good cave launches off and tried a silly new one on Riv3 for html to get compressor, but he missed it barely first run.

Sunday, 19th, next game. Signup thread for that will be up in exactly half an hour. I dunno yet if early bird catch ze FISH, I'll see what's fair.

Thank you for providing this prize, nogo!! :)

Smant and html winner of launching award.
DJ and twnz Men of the Match.

Only 3 people pmed me their PayPal fast enough.

12-3 times €10, plus 20 from MotM. That's a €110 into UTA fund.
Server costs, pugbot modifications for qnet. I'll also pay somebody €20 or so to do a little movie about next game.

Thank you all for playing!!

MyM and others have invested at least 99x that (or a lot more) in money and time, the heroes of UTA. :bowdown: Thank you!!

Last edited: