Best car chase in a film you have seen.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Paa`

Don't Fear The Reaper!
Apr 2, 2002
UK
Thought id start this thread after seeing a old movie again last night on tv called Ronin.

It has imo the best car chase scene's in any movie ive ever seen

My reason -

Realistic cars driving around realistic scene's and it really does look fast and dangerous no stupid special effects.

What's yours ? :)

how about the car chase at the mall in The Blues Brothers? (original, not the 2000 crap) :D

fast and the furious 1, where the race is between vin diesel and the other main character.
with that beast of a car jumping over trainrails :D

The best chase of all time has to be the main one in 'Gone in 60 Seconds' (1974 not the 2000 version). Ronin and The French Connection are also good contendors.

i only saw the gone in 60 secs 2000 version, and the car chase was the most boring bit of the film, which is probly why u all say it sucks, oh well one more to the post count :D

Most james bond films, probably "man with the golden gun" or "view to a kill". Otherwise i vote French connection.

Yeah I liked The French Connection since most of the people Hackman nearly hit didn't know they were shooting a film, he just had his hand on the horn hoping he wouldn't run over anyone. I liked the realism from both of Ronin's car chases. The Bourne Supremacy has a pretty good car chase at the end as well.
Also the end of Mad Max 2.

I thought the car chase in the bourne surpremacy was pretty well done.
can't remember any better ones atm.

ronin , especially cos the camera's are all placed very low giving you that feeling of speed
recently saw a movie which was very impressive aswell but kinda forgot the name :(

Most Origional - The Dead Pool (part of the Clint Eastwood "Dirty Harry" series) It features a chase around the streets of San Francisco but with a catch, the pursuit is 3 way, there is Clint's car (good guy), a remote control car packed with explosives (bad guy) and the bad guy controling the remote controled car and driving his real car at the same time/