Best avatar?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Best avatar in ur oppinion?

• CeCe

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Mughi

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Soldierboy

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Beltroniko

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Saytan

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • MunkZ Avatars Pwn everything!

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • LR

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Foo

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
Lol fs I forgot to also add Gen's coz its really good.
Admin pls add BB and Gen to the poll pls.

Happy yeh I also thought that but in some will be hard to know, but since this is the collest avatar in someones opinion I dont think that the fact of beeing wn made is really relevant :)

Originally posted by Beltroniko
Lol fs I forgot to also add Gen's coz its really good.
Admin pls add BB and Gen to the poll pls.

Happy yeh I also thought that but in some will be hard to know, but since this is the collest avatar in someones opinion I dont think that the fact of beeing wn made is really relevant :)
what bout me?:bawling:

i've had some cool ones in the past;

jack bauer, columbo, iraqi guy, spinning link triforce, jet li fighting, cliff from cheers, angry monkey, the ut footage one which started everyone off doing that, the humping ha ha ha guy etc

Originally posted by MunkZ
i've had some cool ones in the past;

jack bauer, columbo, iraqi guy, spinning link triforce, jet li fighting, cliff from cheers, angry monkey, the ut footage one which started everyone off doing that, the humping ha ha ha guy etc

the iraqi pwnz em all!

Also voted Monk of course :D

syphos is also nice as are some like saytans eg, but theyre not as original as Monkos so theyre just good looking but i wouldnt vote em here.

munkz's Ha Ha Ha guy was by far the best his new one aint any good imo ;o

munkz.gif