Berlusconi, the plague of Italy..only?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

(s)AINT

Official Shinon's favourite target since 2007!
Feb 12, 2007
Messina,Sicily
Hi guys..Hope there will be someone enough interested to read and watch all the stuff here..I'd be glad to share this with you and I'd like much reading your opinions..
These videos are surely old..5 years old..though, after I've checked on these forums, I noticed that no thread had been made to discuss this..I know,ye, prolly it's not even worth a thread to you..to me it is..Again,I'd like to know your opinion on the matter.Thanks.

Informative prologue:
Berlusconi is in my opinion a complete cunt. I'll try to list what he has done in Italy in last years:

1) taken from my post here http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=76321 : Berlusconi ( our prime minister ) managed not to get condemned due to mafia affairs by abusing of the parliamentary immunity.

2)He himself owns 3 national-tv channels ( the limit was fixed at 2 but his party and he managed through some decrees to avoid the passage of one of them on satellite broadcasting,which would have reduced the value of the channel itself ) and some newspapers (that's the conflict of interest Schulz will talk about)

3)Police has tapped his phone. In one of the conversations (with Dell'Utri, that man mentioned by Schulz aswell) you can hear him talking about bombs to put under cars (typical mafia style),laughing about it and talking about a famous mafia boss, Vittorio Mangano, like they were talking about a dear friend.

4)He and his party approved in Parliament a pardon which let 80 parlamentarians of his party (and of course he's included) avoid the continue of the trials for mafia affairs they were all involved in.

5)He's an asslicker and makes Italy (at least the ones who are not his mates) blush for everything he does. For the ones who stil dont know what he has done some days ago when he went to visit Mr. G.W.Bush, he talked like 10 minutes, just licking his ass from the beginning and at last, giving another lick,here is what happened and what he said (first 20 seconds) :

Berlusconi: It'll be very hard to find another man, idealist, brave like our dear George! (crash) THAT'S WHAT MAKES ME DO THE DEEPEST LOVE I HAVE TO HIM!

6)He's a dictator. I don't know if you have heard of that journalist called Santoro who dared argue vs him in tv on a national channel who got kicked from tv itself few time after doing that. And, I want to underline it again, that journalist worked for a public channel! Not Berlusconi's one!

7)We know by phone interception that he told a female politician (Mara Carfagna http://sarodist.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/mara_carfagna_0031.jpg ; http://www.lucabagatin.ilcannocchiale.it/mediamanager/sys.user/12736/Mara-Carfagna_14.jpg) that if she wanted to become parliamentarian she had to have sex with him...she's now a member of the parliament...Pity that Berlusconi, only few days later, proposed and made the parliament approve (thanks to his party and allies who has got the 60% of the Parliament itsefl) a law establishing that phone interceptions were illegal and they couldn't be used in trials. So he could say farewell to the trial for corruption he was going to be involved in.

8)He's a fucking liar and always tries to convince people that what he does in Parliament is for Italians' sake! When he approved that decree (Lodo Alfano) by which parlamentarians could have the immunity, he said it was for Italians' sake because in that way (=without trials) politicians could be more serene and then govern better!
When he approved that law about phone interceptions he said it was for Italians' privacy and not just for his own! LOL!

9)A lot of other stuff I don't remember now but I'll edit the post when I'll be in the mood...

This is the first part of the famous "debate" between Berlusconi, Italian Prime Minister (in 2003 and even now, says all), and Martin Schulz, who was an European Parlamentarian in 2003, from Germany. Skip it till 0:53 and stop at 8:06 (till there goes at least my translation).

There you go a translation of mine. Sorry for mistakes german people.

Schulz: Mr. President, ladies and gentlemen, I want to refer to Mr. Poettering. Mr. Poettering has praised with euphoric words the proficiency of the Italian goverment squad: Berlusconi,Fini, Frattini, Buttiglione..I was afraid he could name also Maldini and Del Piero, Garibaldi and Cavour but he forgot one person: Mr. Bossi. (Bossi is an italian parlamentarian whose party is called Lega Nord. He and his party hardly fight against the immigrants and the strangers. They show off an absurd racism and want Sicily and the south Italy divided from the rest of the nation. Bossi has acted in a criminal way as you can see here : http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=vEds8DkCVzg (watch only the first 13 seconds of it). He has shown the middle finger while talking about Italian national anthem. In Italy this is a serious crime worth many years of imprisonment, but Berlusconi has made a law thanks to which parlamentarians have the immunity for almost every crime). Also Bossi is a member of this government and any sentence this man says is worse than everything this Parliament has taken measures against Austria for, due to the presence of the FPO party in its government. But we must talk about him, instead. Mr. President (Berlusconi) you are not responsible for the Intelligence Quotient of your ministers. But you are for what they say. And what Bossi said about the measures he wants to take on the matter of immigration, that you've mentioned in your speech, absolutely are not compatible with the European Constitution of the fundamental rights of the men. Since you are the Prime Minister, you must defend these rights. Then defend them, against your own ministers! I want also talk about a matter my collegue Di Pietro talked about. The virus of conflict of interest must not spread in Europe.Yes, he's right. But now we have to face here a difficult situation. Every time we talk about the Italian presidency, we always say: "Yes, but pay attenction not to criticize Berlusconi for what he does in Italy, because this in no way deals with Europen Parliament". What? Isn't Italy a member of European Union? It deals with European Parliament and I'll say the reason why it does. You can discuss with your Parliament collegues about what to do in Italy as Prime Minister. But here all of us want to discuss to decide what to do about European matters. You have talked about security, freedom, rights, Tampere process and used a concept: Europol. But there are three other concepts you haven't used and I'd like to remind you and I'd like to ask you to say something about. What do you want to do to speed up the establishment of an European proxy? What do you want to do to speed up the functioning of the european bench warrant. What do you want to do to for the reciprocal (so european, not limited to the country the legal and criminal proceedings are in) ratification of documents of criminal and legal proceedings? And, about this, your country needs reforms, and I mean about the authenticity of the documents themselves. Thanks to such a reform in your country, the european bench warrant may work in way less time. I'm finished, Mr. President. Anyway, I'm glad you (always addressing to Berlusconi) are here today and that I can discuss with you. The merit goes also to Nicole Fontaine, because if she hadn't been so efficient at extending the immunity for you and your assistant Dell'Utri, who is excpetionally here, you wouldn't have had the immunity you need. That's a truth that has to be said in such a day.
Berlusconi: (Thanks to a lot of people), but I have to respond to the ones who have figured Italy in a comic and wrong way, because reality is different. I invite them to come and enjoy something that me and my party evidently haven't managed to deny, that is the sun, the beauty (pathetic), 100000 monuments and churches of Italy, 3500 museums, 2500 archeological sites, 40000 ancient houses that we haven't succeeded in destroying in these 2 years. Mr.Schulz, I know that in Italy a filmmaker is working on a film about nazist concentration camps. I'll suggest him to pick you for the role of kapo. Italy then...(Mussolini on the screen) You are perfcet for that role! About the conflict of interest many of you mentioned, well, maybe you don't know that in Italy the newspapers and the TV channels belonging to me and to my family are really judgmental (pfff let me laugh hard on that)..that's because you miss italian sun (?)..because you've never watched italian TV..because many of you should know, since they have been journalists, that a journalist mostly cares and wants to show himself independent in front of his collegues..and this independence lets him be judgmental also in relation to his employer...(moking applauses) IF THIS IS THE DEMOCRATIC WAY YOU WANT TO USE TO MAKE THE PRESIDENT OF THE EUROPEAN COUNCIL SHUT UP, I CAN TELL YOU THAT U SHOULD COME AND VISIT ITALY AS TOURIST BUT ALSO THAT YOU BEHAVE HERE LIKE TOURISTS OF DEMOCRACY, TOURISTS OF DEMOCRACY!
ABOUT THE IMMIGRATIONS...(some bs)..ABOUT THE IMMIGRATION, I WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT IF THERE'S A COUNTRY WHO HAS GOT ITS ROOTS IN THE CHRISTIANITY, A GENEROUS COUNTRY, HELPFUL TO WHOEVER SUFFERS AND NEEDS ANYTHING, THAT COUNTRY, I'M PROUD OF SAYING IT, IS MY COUNTRY, IS ITALY!

2nd Part ( the interesting part is 2:07 - 2:47 , 3:51 - 4:36):

Schulz: If the translation was right, Mr. Berlusconi said that in Italy someone is working on a film about nazist lagers and he invites me to take the role of kapo, the boss of SS, in that movie. I just want to say one thing: the respect I have for the victims of the nazifascism doesn't let me respond with any comment. What's evident and hard to accept to me is that the president of the European Council, while he's doing his duty at work, when it's time to have a dialogue, a discussion with different opinions, can lose control like that.

Berlusconi: Schulz offended me hard, with his gesture, words and tone of voice which are not admissible in a Parliament like the one we are in! I've said those words with irony! If you can't understand it, I'm sorry for you..BUT I DON'T RETREAT, I DON'T RETREAT WHAT I SAID WITH IRONY IF MR. SCHULZ DOESN'T RETREAT THE PERSONAL INSULTS HE ADDRESSED TO ME (typical behaviour of children)!! I'VE SAID THAT WITH IRONY, HE HAS SAID THAT WITH NASTINESS!! :bawling:

Please don't forget the main question that is also the title of the thread: is Berlusconi just a danger for Italy or also for Europe or something else accroding to your opinion?

Comment and..please..flame!!!Italy, Italians, Berlusconi, me.. doesn't matter..JUST DO IT!

Last edited:
n1 cracckking :D Thanks :) That's way a more decent english and can explain better some things I failed to point out :)

god bless democracy

tano , berlusconi is a cunt but u cant do shit about it, enjoy life with u r dona, study and travel around the world, dont make post about fkn berlusconi i repeat u wont change a shit and + he is gonna be prime minister 4 a very long time and after he is gone then some incompetent moron is gona replace him ( either from left or right). U can break that circle cause we all live in democracy god bless her :lol:

god bless democracy

tano , berlusconi is a cunt but u cant do shit about it, enjoy life with u r dona, study and travel around the world, dont make post about fkn berlusconi i repeat u wont change a shit and + he is gonna be prime minister 4 a very long time and after he is gone then some incompetent moron is gona replace him ( either from left or right). U can break that circle cause we all live in democracy god bless her :lol:

yes you are right Kris but what it's incredible to me is how can such a criminal keep being voted and elected and living out of jail..I mean..It's so fucking evident he's a fucking shitman but none seems to care\to be interested and determined to totally uncover his illegal affairs and mostly make him pay for his crimes..

Lets face it, most leaders and high politicians are scandalous. Tano, we all know Italy's history, openess and lack of caring what outcomes and what people think of the country. Berlusconi is just 1 person of many leaders who have been sort of found out yet nothing can or will be done about it. I am sure the ones who appear squeaky clean are hiding just as much and cover up all sorts of shit, but that's just it, nothing will be done because the supposed investigators are either powerless or are in on it aswell.

Best just grabbing a microphone, going on Rai Uno and screaming "Berlusconi tua figlia succhiare mio cazzo ieri pomeriggio. Voi siete lo stronzo! :P I reckon half of this is wrong but it's worth saying!

Also, what disappoints me is: in other countries every minister\politician and so on, if he's just and only accused (and not condemned yet) of crimes like corruption and stuff like that, he retires from political activity. And also people want him to do that! Here in Italy it doesn't really happen from both sides. GG

yes you are right Kris but what it's incredible to me is how can such a criminal keep being voted and elected and living out of jail..I mean..It's so fucking evident he's a fucking shitman but none seems to care\to be interested and determined to totally uncover his illegal affairs and mostly make him pay for his crimes..

well we have same kind of vermin here, they steal, plunder and dont end in jail and the stupid mass is voting them over and over again :lol:....instead they r media stars like berlusconi lol the sad fuck had like zillion plastic operations and he looks like a clown :teehee:

Also, what disappoints me is: in other countries every minister\politician and so on, if he's just and only accused (and not condemned yet) of crimes like corruption and stuff like that, he retires from political activity. And also people want him to do that! Here in Italy it doesn't really happen from both sides. GG

same here

well we have same kind of vermin here, they steal, plunder and dont end in jail and the stupid mass is voting them over and over again :lol:....instead they r media stars like berlusconi lol the sad fuck had like zillion plastic operations and he looks like a clown :teehee:

:rofl: and he has got now more hair on the head than me myself does :rofl: :rofl:

graph1.gif

It's OK for people to laugh and joke and almost accuse someone of being mafioso but when it is Nazi related the ban stick comes out.

Do you actually think Italians like being branded mafia? For them it's like a German being branded a Nazi. Leave it out eh?

It's OK for people to laugh and joke and almost accuse someone of being mafioso but when it is Nazi related the ban stick comes out.

Do you actually think Italians like being branded mafia? For them it's like a German being branded a Nazi. Leave it out eh?

:love: James