Being Banned

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

^G^

Jun 3, 2001
Birmingham, UK
I believe I have just been banned from the P&S forum for posting the truth and not slagging anyone off or being offensive to anyone.

I would just like to know from a moderator why seeing as non of them will reply ?

Thx

^G^

for ur interest.. G wasnt banned for doing nowt

as some of u know the p&s forum has strict rules.. any1 who doesnt follow em doesnt belong there ..

i personally didnt ban him but i think i can assume why it was
he posted a thread "attacking" the local mod. maybe the words wherent meant as an direct attack but the post looked like it was and i still think it was. (especially considering the timing as well + the nature of the post)

talked on icq .. think he understands now but just doesnt agree.. ow well end of the world..

closed

another edit:

the rules for the forums .. read them before you post there:

This forum was requested by Draize and many other people in the past to allow serious threads to be kept spam and lamer free.

If you have a suggestion for these forum rules, please let me know so we can develop them further. Please point out to me any spelling and gramatical mistakes.

Zero tolerance - if you break any single one of these forum rules you will not be allowed to post in this forum. Any decision made against you will not be up for negotiation.
Only post constructive replies/threads which are of a serious nature.
Do not post images which are irrelevant or that have no bearing on improving the topic of discussion or evidence.
Accept other peoples opinions just as you would wish for them to accept your own. Personal taunts/attacks/imaturity will not be tolerated.
Use FACT: or OPINION: to clearly define what you are posting. If you are posting anything which you deam as a fact it should be backed up with evidence obtained from other websites. If you do not provide evidence or further independant reading for anything you declare as a fact you are undermining the authenticity of your statement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.