Behaviour

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

endgegner

The Saviour of UTA. Worship me as DJ worships sofa
Mar 5, 2006
Boston
I don't want to make this post but I'm afraid it's necessary at the time being.

Rude behaviour, flaming for the sake of flaming, flames targeting specific people for being from a certain country and other behaviour which is quite obviously rude and unecessary will not be tolerated by cup admins. It is very important to remember that while we are participating in the cup our behaviour reflects not only upon ourselves but also the countries we are representing. Rude behaviour destroys the integrity of the cup and reflects poorly upon the league. We are all here for the same reason: because we share a mutual liking of the game we play, and we wouldn't be playing if didn't. Please try to put aside your differences and keep any and all flames which relate to the cup (in-game, on the forums and on IRC) to a minimum and let's play to have fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.