be an indian dj! (and watch some bloopers ;x)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

deadly

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Feb 6, 2002
some funny fings lolol

and be an indian dj :x :lol:

Oh and here a link for ppl who want some body's to hit the floor ;x (after the bike's it gets funny btw ;x
bodies! (there might be some shockin parts for some ppl (for me it wasnt, but it *could* be, judge for urself, dno really :p)[/URL]
Do not watch if you are squimish about breaking bones.
and im collecting rep points too :pimp: :boozer: :takeit:

u dont even wanna get this, funny tho lolol

And this is for unseen and nutsy. And prolly for everone liking it :p (if this is pr0nny too much for forums, pls delete it mods :o

smb psy,ava,bsk,dnz, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete said:
Oh and here a link for ppl who want some body's to hit the floor ;x (after the bike's it gets funny btw ;x
bodies! (there might be some shockin parts for some ppl (for me it wasnt, but it *could* be, judge for urself, dno really :p)
Do not watch if you are squimish about breaking bones.

You worry about showing some wet t-shirt pics but show this? That link was disturbing for me so I can imagine how some kids will feel after watching it. You should remove it pete.

ok then! i didnt watch the whole movie so dno really wot ur talkin about soz!

Pete said:
ok then! i didnt watch the whole movie so dno really wot ur talkin about soz!
Why don't I believe you?
Originally Posted by Pete
bodies! (there might be some shockin parts for some ppl (for me it wasnt, but it *could* be, judge for urself, dno really :p) Do not watch if you are squimish about breaking bones.

After the bikes i just skipped some things, cuz movie was pretty long, cudnt be arsed to watch everything. I seen soem guy breaking his leg while kickboxing and some dudes jumping off roofs, didnt really see something shocking to me :)

No need for a discussion tho, just don't believe me, its alrite!