Ban Request. Admins read.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol guys i cant believe you have bought all this. It is a total wind up. I didnt even say what sneez said, nothing like it. If you cant cope with flames or rude remarks seas then you can always ignore?

haha i dont care so i didnt buy anything, i know both sneez and u talk shit all the time.

i can cope with that childish crap in irc lol but y shud anyone be forced to cope with it and/or to put on ignore.
just banning such ppl seems wayz more reasonable to me..

u can hav ur lil flamewars and windin up on pm or sumwhere else.

Hoi has to bring extra shit in. Then I flame you and then its the likes of you who go crying to admins because u got offended.

I have turned them off as a matter of fact and I apologised for all of that thread anyway. The noise happened many a time with no problem, it just did it on that 1 go. Shut up with things you havent got a fucking clue about hoi?

give him life ban for pug servers.....
he shot me off roof (Siege) twice yesterday ruining 3 pugs.
do something admins?

LOL DJ don't even go there...

I saw you shoot uZi off siege a few days ago in pug, and yes, I do have proof. I've been teamkilled by you countless times as well.

We had a pug of 12 players, the majority considered to be skilled, yet you decided to captain and chose totally random teams, which spoilt a pug which could have been really fun, which is unusual these days..

Not to mention mute all, constant taunt spamming, teamkilling whenever possible and never-ending bitching, if Torp deserves a ban then you have earned one as much as he has.

I will predict DJ's reply to this:

A) Where are your demos from the sweden war?
B) Something to do with my botting 7 years ago
C) Something about TS
D) Something about 'captain yourself'

:yawn:

:wave:

And when you captain up you dont join teamspeak, and you dont make tax...
So whats the different? :lol:

Actually I do make tactics, for the first 1-2 maps anyway. If people don't follow them why continue? I can't recall the last time you were on my team when i captained Mousen (basically because I wouldn't pick you unless it was a last resort)

When requested by a sensible member who actually uses TS (random names which spring to mind are Xb and uZi) then I will go. More often than not I join TS to hear 'stoners' playing their music which is more of a distraction than anything else.

??Ur all fucking idiots, iv been saying for months how the stupidity and maturity levels have ruined UTAS and imo taken the fun away, instead of finger pointing certain few ppl, y not all of u grow up??sit back and relax?have fun..!! jesus christ

I teamkilled myself once via suicide bind and like 6 other times with rockets, often giving the other team crucial objectives.

Life ban from pug plz. :ban:

target is just saying that because he lives in the same town then sneez :o

conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
tbh i barely know sneez, never seen him or sumthing:\.. before i saw this thread, i didnt even know he lives in the same CITY as i do:P. Anyway Torp always acts like a bitch. I dont really find those 'your mom' jokes funny. Probably its the only flame he can think of.:nono:

LOL DJ don't even go there...

I saw you shoot uZi off siege a few days ago in pug, and yes, I do have proof. I've been teamkilled by you countless times as we

i have NEVER shot uzi of roof thats for sure. send me that demo now o w8 u never demo LOL.

I have never ever shot u down either give me demos of that plz. maybe 2 years ago but not this year thats for sure.
so plz send me!!!!!!!

THATS A BIG LIE!!!!!!!!

PLZ post a clip here but u cant do that can u? i can post 5-10 of torp shooting ppl off and into lava

Status
Not open for further replies.