Ban explanation please.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

html

<B>When i grow up i wanna be like Gandalf The Grey
Jan 28, 2005
Canada
map is frigate, first round im on offence for a total of 6 ppl on that team
theres 5 ppl on defence, I switch to defence b4 mapstarts making it 5 O and 6 D.

then pinny asks me if there was a reason for that teamchange, and I said yes fast to resume playing and then he banned me.... banned for making a 5v6 game 6v5??? without even a warning like switch back or ill kick u ???

please explain the ban cuz i really dont understand

Probably because you have made teams gay. Play fair and you won't get banned next time.
Don't like the rule(s) od DoG servers? Don't play there. You always can get your own server, pay for it and force your own rules.

It's always the same, one guy changes teams, other people that see him do that will start changing teams too whenever they like. Even if you wanted to make teams fair by your own opinion, not everyone does it for that reason, that's why we can't have any "exceptions". That's why we try to keep a simple rule: attackers side get 1 player more when teams aren't even. This is also how the server is configured, and that's also what the "!teams" command does.

About not warning you, I'm not gonna discuss stuff like this ingame cause it takes way too long and people usually don't care about it when I'm warning them, that's why I just ban them and ask questions later so at least the game can continue. Also I knew you were from UTA so I figured you would post something here anyway.

Anyway. if you acknowledge this rule then I can unban you right away.

I acknowledge this rule and would have switched back should you have asked...

even though this rule should be reversed on maps like hispeed frigate and oceanfloor for a more balenced play

but for the sake of simplicity i do agree to a constant rule

5v6 on Hispeed? gtfo.

Hispeed is actually being defended a lot on pubs lately.. and it's very difficult for offense to frag on that map :o

I acknowledge this rule and would have switched back should you have asked...
Great, you're unbanned then! Have fun.

Also you would be the first to actually switch back if I were to ask and you would do so. That's why I don't even bother with any warnings anymore, nobody really ever does anything, even wether I setname my clantag or not. But I'll try my best to warn people some more before banning them.

even though this rule should be reversed on maps like hispeed frigate and oceanfloor for a more balenced play

this would get way too confusing for the n00b players we are trying to encourage with our DoG STANDARDS server.....

because dog clan players have been active lately on servers, i've tryed to ask nicelly to people to stop any kind of lameness things, and they did stop often because they thought i was probably a dog member player :P lol

I've kicked ppl alot lately. From DoG std.
reasons:
teamswapping, saying offensive stuff/offensive nicknames etc.

wtf can i kick people too?

i mean i never am on publics but if i can i might actually play a bit again just to see if someone annoys me :P or just to kick opium