<-- back to the roots...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

you always been with us vince...ops i just noticed your xb7 /me getting confused again lol

only joking welcome back matey :)

hm, i didn't want to start a new thread. (might get a lot of threads in the next days otherwise :P )
But I just morphed into a monkey i think (;)) and
I am looking forward to a nice time with you all.
thxs for attention :bow:

xb here are your rights:
"

"

can you read something about forum rights there? :p

_____
btw for those who don't know me, I am a kind of "spammer". hm wait, noo, i am not. But i like to answer all the threads and post some (mostly) funny things. :D (But I am not keen on postcount , so i do not douple post and stuff like that.,blabla, ehm does it interesst somebody in here btw? :user:

Last edited:
Haha, that's life xb. (And it is one of the reasons why I am not Forum Admin already :cool: )

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

finally came back, just coz we've sold caz and we finally has some money to rebuild yer cage :D

and :wave: to horny as well :D

Originally posted by Vince_Black
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

finally came back, just coz we've sold caz and we finally has some money to rebuild yer cage :D

and :wave: to horny as well :D

omg! not the cage again! :shout:

but if i get enough bananas... and some bootyluvin'.... :rolleyes:

:stompa: lol
xbrights%20Kopie.jpg

Last edited: