Ava! Our new doggy. :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Penny

Spenda
Jun 11, 2001
Looks like we'll be making the US our home for a little while longer - just bought a house over here and added to our family. :D Meet Ava the basset hound. (She so cute, aww).

Attachments

• ava01.jpg
    ava01.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 190
  • ava02.jpg
    ava02.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 201
samdog.jpg

I beg to differ...

lo Spenda

nice hound

Does K plays nice with her?

Charlie tends to run around whacking are 2 :)

Hope your well and family give Jas a kiss from me and and tell him Ill have one thousand, five hundred and seventy four gin and tonics please..... Large ones.

P.S. I just got a Bay Window Camper Van :)

Hey Rich!

No, K does not play nice.. he piles toys on her as she sleeps, pulls her tail and sticks his face in her food bowl while she's eating. She's a sweet girl and either takes his nonsense or wanders off... :D

(Jas lol'ed at your Mr. Jolly quote).

And yeh endegner, we are near Seattle... just over the other side of Lake Washington. :)

And yeh endegner, we are near Seattle... just over the other side of Lake Washington. :)

Neato, had a friend out that direction just the other week to work for iRobot :D Really nice area, but not as good as the east coast :p:

Nice to see your doing Great penz.

Nice Dog :)

:cuddle: to Jas and :kiss: to you

Keep in touch!!!!

nice dogs, I guess this little cute boy is yours and jas's son? Gotta be a new UT-Legend innit Penz ;).

You should reinstall UT and play with us a bit, many from the US do so, their pings aint as bad as you think;)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that is so sweet. Those are serious puppy dog eyes.
We had to rehome our puppy :( Thinking about getting another and piccies of yours doesnt help ;)
Very sweet!

Thanks all!

She is so funny... today when Jas came home she ran laps around the garden at full speed. I had no idea bassets could move so fast for as long. She's passed out on the livingroom floor now. :D

Yako, yes that's Kieran! He likes to play CS: Deathmatch and ut2k4 VCTF. I think he ruins it for other people... I noticed he's banned from a couple of places, oops, lol. :)