AutoRip Laserfield?! Bug or Okey?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AS-Incinerate is crap and came out of humphro's arse which is even worse than a dog's! :D

:flame:
:lol:

Ace m8....
]
I actually KNOW what AutoRIP looks like.
It's a low detail, low poly, simple map... It's like playing in a cube.

Uzi, on the other hand, has no idea what I look like.

I happen to like Autrip, i havent played it in a while, however, when it was last up to be in the league i wanted it in. It plays quite well and doesnt look that bad - low poly = good cos of high fps, layout is the main thing in maps IMO, if it plays well and looks great - woo hoo, but after a few times playing it you wont give a shit how it looks cos the novelty wears off. You will keep playing it if the map actually plays well - ie, good layout and a nice flow to it.

Also, what good is a map which has too many polys for the UT engine, even if it is the best map ever made gameplay wise, its just not gonna get anywhere cos no one can get a playable fps on it.

Now you're entitled to your opinion on maps, altho the way you expressed it wasnt very tactful. And If Ace hadn't pointed that out i woulda done :p:

On the subject of maturity, what sort of a gimp has "VOTE TO LEGALIZE CANNABIS" in their sig when they aint even old enuff to buy ciggies? - fuck off man ;) I could continue but i really cant be arsed

i dont know this map very well, can u deactivate the forcefield before activating the development-area switch ?:talk:

Originally posted by Humphro

If you HAVE to insult me every time I post, at least use some wit, as you just sound like that twat Niko.

stfu wanker!

Originally posted by Humphro
STFU Uzi, go commit suicide.

....Grow up and try to develop some forme of maturity. ...

....You're not witty, OR funny. You are however, very good at making a complete fool out of yourself. ...

mature post or you addressing yourself? :spit:

-----
Btw I jumped the laserfield since the map first got oUT

np at all (or im just the lucky gimp?) ;)

Originally posted by Bossk
i dont know this map very well, can u deactivate the forcefield before activating the development-area switch ?:talk:

Yes u can ... it's not really hard to hit, but a backward hammer jump thoug the fence will be hard to defend for any defender....

And as for my sig..... OMG u moron! ppl my age smoke weed ffs! Ciggies are 4 n00bs.

If I want some BS like ciggies, I just petend I'm 18, or buy em from one of my m8s. Duh.

Jesus Ajax.... U live in England, right?

U should know that more than 75% of teenagers drink beer + regularly get pissed.

And U should know that 43% of teenagers smoke fags,

AND u should know that 11% take some form of illeagle drugs.

It ain't hard to get these things, there are plenty of peeps who will sell this stuff to kids.

yeah but you said you would pretend to be 18 not 16 thats why i find it funny, yes theres a lot of ppl willing to sell these to underage users which is sad imo, you should enjoy your life before you fuck it up first

A valid opinion, and quite correct too.

Although my life is already over as I have a 'tache.....

I'm too lazy to shave it so I'll just stay inside and not let anyone see me.