Auth System Release Date

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh i thought he had to do the match arranging until then and not played the matches within that time :D

bertil said:
what happend with SveK - humor result aint we gonna get some points and a winning streak +1 :confused:

Lol, good point asking in Auth thread :D
Anyway it was shared forfeit it didnt get recorded in your match history, you still get the points. ;)

putt the energie else

hi all the league is stil close to die or not butt game must stay Fun butt this way its no fun enymore all that tools extra things :o for me was assualt fun , butt all that shit. i think now more clans leave or players stop .
do otheres things than only block mercs or players its free every can play , putt the energie in NEW maps for std as
man man, i can,t nothing sorry for my englisch, talk better white a minigun :D
i hope that 1999 ut not die about this all stuff.....
cya spawn!

Reactions: Bossk
I can not see why this would make the league die?
Now you know who you're up against, which makes the fuzz about fakenicking etc useless, and mercs can be punnished hard.
Whats the problem? Just more technology? Technology is created to make things easier for us and thats what this auth system does imo.

spawn said:
hi all the league is stil close to die or not butt game must stay Fun butt this way its no fun enymore all that tools extra things :o for me was assualt fun , butt all that shit. i think now more clans leave or players stop .
do otheres things than only block mercs or players its free every can play , putt the energie in NEW maps for std as
man man, i can,t nothing sorry for my englisch, talk better white a minigun :D
i hope that 1999 ut not die about this all stuff.....
cya spawn!

In your opinion it's fun when your playing against clan which is just too lame to use his own players. You call fun playing div1 players in div3 like i do? I see no fun sorry. Where's fun init?
Now we will see the real clans skills, that's all and if any clan gonna leave becouse of that .... why? Think about it.

One question. Does league finnaly gonna make new rule about marcing? Is it gonna be forbiden after Auth System is launched?

Status
Not open for further replies.