August Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfff pip @ HZ, I was on a holiday for 2 weeks and I didn't have the time to tell people cause of private reasons, and now don't go say we are inactive etc., I couldn't schedule the last match cause I had to go and I thought target would come back from holiday like 2 days later or so, and yes, our scheduling may be a bit poor sometimes, but we are active as fuck and if you see in our list of matches 8-0 forfeit whatever, it was not due to us fs, always players available etc.

PERFECT WAY TO KEEP THE LEAGUE ALIVE, PFFFFFF

Anti said:
Since always clans who don`t really bother about their wars are moved to HZ and after 2 months kicked out of the league.
if we didn't rly bother about our wars then we would've left the league much earlier, btw nice attitude for an admin :rofl: and now don't go give away bans again, I didn't flame you with one word, however I would like to @tm :P

inactive for months.....

well let me tell you this, when you've done lotsa things for something, I'll say to you that it's just nothing, that u didn't do a damn fuck :wink:

Last edited:
-=JeRoEn=- said:
pfff pip @ HZ, I was on a holiday for 2 weeks and I didn't have the time to tell people cause of private reasons, and now don't go say we are inactive etc., I couldn't schedule the last match cause I had to go and I thought target would come back from holiday like 2 days later or so, and yes, our scheduling may be a bit poor sometimes, but we are active as fuck and if you see in our list of matches 8-0 forfeit whatever, it was not due to us fs, always players available etc.

PERFECT WAY TO KEEP THE LEAGUE ALIVE, PFFFFFF

if we didn't rly bother about our wars then we would've left the league much earlier, btw nice attitude for an admin :rofl: and now don't go give away bans again, I didn't flame you with one word, however I would like to @tm :P

inactive for months.....

well let me tell you this, when you've done lotsa things for something, I'll say to you that it's just nothing, that u didn't do a damn fuck :wink:

idd, raichu will be pleased with the progress of this one

Status
Not open for further replies.