August Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we would stay there and then comes to admin and tells exactly what u wrote, then admins gonna say "sorry but you have already played match with this score. Bye." or not?

Yes i agree about #utasault, but still dont get why the post 1 day after the match is not an official. Means that if i dont find admin the day when match what i need talk about is, then there is no way how to change anything?
(maybe u already wrote it, but my english isnt very well so i just dont understood to all)

And no im not going move on because this is not first time when i had some troubles, and it allways ended in way for clan wich has more skilled ppl. They just allways gonna find something what we(I) miss and that what they miss just leave behind.

About timw for realize that server change, its easy for me but not for all in my clan. Thats why server has to be booked 3 days before the stda as match, or not?

You cannot ask for a reschedule the day after a match is supposed to be played. especially if your opposition was on the server!

If -ud- had come to the admins the day after and agreed to the reschedule then it would have happened.
The main problem here is you arent happy but your opponent didnt make any complaints, you on your own cannot force a reschedule, the opposition must agree.

For scheduling the time and date are more important than the server, if the server is unavilable then you will be moved to another server on the same date. The limitations of being able to play on another server are much less than having to arrange your team for another day.

I always told my team over the years to continue playing and I would sort out any problems after the match, we actually won quite a few games over the years because the other team just stopped playing when something happened.

Admins might have been able to do something if you had a score we could look at, whether it be voiding the first map because of the change or making you replay it, not arranging a new date with your opposition and then complaining about it after the end of the month basically means the result is enterred and nothing will change.

You shouldnt have left the server
You should have pm'd an admin on IRC immediately
You should have come to an agreement with -ud- and arranged a new date and submitted it to admins

those things are what cost you the result

You shouldnt have left the server
-Admin should notifice us about the new server immediately when he moved it.

You should have pm'd an admin on IRC immediately.
-True, one line is not enough - next time im gonna send you pm in IRC, pm in forum, email, ICQ offline msg and MSN offline msg. Hope that will be enough next time.

You should have come to an agreement with -ud- and arranged a new date and submitted it to admins
-Tryed it already that day(Joke as well) but axl just answered, "why we already won". So :o

Whatever, end of discusion imo. This is not gonna change nothing now and in the future too. Only we can hope ppl like Codel gonna stay in league, because i can say first thing what me and he though about this is that you do a mistake, we try ask for fix and then u find 200 mistakes what we did in this question. Fix me if he and me are wrong(and do it as a last point of this discusion - Thanks).

"Main problem was the not notifice about server change by admin before the match starts."

You should have pm'd an admin on IRC immediately.
-True, one line is not enough - next time im gonna send you pm in IRC, pm in forum, email, ICQ offline msg and MSN offline msg. Hope that will be enough next time.
"

:lol: no need to be too sarcastic, I already said use IRC and pm the admins that are there at the time, dont need anything more.

Next time check the server is actually up before you play your match, then you dont need to rely on admins to tell you what to do.
I still cant workout if you are complaining about server being at 1-0 when you enterred because you didnt realise it had been moved or the server and ping itself, -ud- obviously wouldnt have rescuedled so you would have had to play on that server whether you wanted to or not.

-Tryed it already that day(Joke as well) but axl just answered, "why we already won". So :o

Pld getting that completely out of context. Add some flaming around it and an hour worth of you blaming us that you didn't know about server change and you got what happened. So seriously who wants to do you a favour then?

Shame to see that you're still blaming us for it and make us/me look like the bad guy here, while it's obviously your own fault ;)

Just felt like saying that :)

I would like say that i was flaming like bitch but its for long story... still true that u did know about that germany servers were down and we not. and u just said that to us when was 20:02GTM anyway Hoi was sitting in our irc channel for hours... look so friendly by your side. bye.

Yay allways when we gonna play match ill watch(like EVERYBODY in this league do for sure) the site if something didnt change. Plz leave posts like this for your self or you realy piss me off. Thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Last edited by Fuler : 1 Hour Ago at 15:18. Reason: English - like allways.

FFS English :mad:

It's enough now Fuler. I won't tolerate you flaming members of the admin team here. MyM has given tons of facts to you, so neither I nor another admin will comment on this anymore.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.