August Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
[Posted: 18th][Updated: 25th]
[Deadlines are Midnight of the date shown]

Standard Assault League

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
-)EaS* vs. =[SveK]= - Deadline 22nd
TNT vs. =[SveK]= - Deadline 22nd
~dzz~ vs. =[SveK]= - Deadline 21st
~dzz~ vs. -{CoH}- - Deadline 21st
~dzz~ vs. MoD - Deadline 23rd
-=LAG=- vs. MoD - Deadline 22nd

Division #2

Challenge Deadlines:
»L0S($)« vs. ={SD}= - Deadline 22nd
[NAC] vs. GaG - Deadline 22nd

Outstanding Games:
[sF] - 4 more games

Leavers: ¤]P0L[¤, -[FT]-, GaG
HZ Leavers:

Pro Assault League

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
-)EaS* vs. {24} - Deadline 22nd
{24} vs. »b33r« - Deadline 22nd

Outstanding Games:
-=[23]=- - 1 more game

Leavers: -¹ups¹-
HZ Leavers:

InstaGIB Assault League (Generated: 18-08-2008 12:11)

Division #1

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact an admin before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let an admin know.

ProAS and iAS Clans which appear more than once, need to book two games out of the ones listed (or however many till you reach the requirement of 2 games).

Last edited:
POL challenged us in StdAS this month. We played them last month, though it was 8-0 forfeit win to us and we played a funwar instead. But I guess rules are rules and their challange shall be removed so we can challenge some1 else :P

say hello to the new zombie clan aka pro AS ups :rofl:

Said it one month ago. That's the question: do i own Nostradamus at predictions or It's just too easy to understand that these noobs won't sign up a decent clan once in their life? Is it possible that these cunts can't even receive a warning or something for signing up and then retiring after 1 day so many clans? It's like they are joking this League imo. Honestly, am I the only one who cares about these bs? Really, Haluz for example has got more than twenty clans in his previous clans list and hasn't played a match yet! Cmon, it's easy to understand he will never play one and how can this League still allow him to sign up clans?omfg

This has been my reaction when I read:

Pro Assault League

OMDZZZ HOW COMES ???

Prolly coz its leader was -[L]- aka Haluz who's surely a multiaccounter (aka see Scaery also) and should be lifebanned from the league for making u admins waste so much time with these shit clans (and of course for multiaccounting). Duno how is possible that noobs like him can still visit this website.

BAN IMO.

Next prediction I can do thanks to my l33t powers (aka master billie is the clan leader as he was the clan leader of POL after joining for 2 days only: guess what? Pol is retired) : time two assault will leave soon.

Last edited:
Nah, they are not going to leave. Why? Because they are not gonna click in clan area "Retire the league" so then we will see this clan in Hz next 3 months :). But we can think about that anything, the rules are rules and u never know when some guy starts a working clan...

Imo vysko should be warned, let him to use only one account and others bann. (exactly as admins did that with another guys)

Nah, they are not going to leave. Why? Because they are not gonna click in clan area "Retire the league" so then we will see this clan in Hz next 3 months :). But we can think about that anything, the rules are rules and u never know when some guy starts a working clan...

May I be so presumptuous to say that this time the "you never know" rule can't be enforced? Wait let me count how many clans these noobs have signed up WITHOUT PLAYING A MATCH...master billie and Haluz signed up 11 clans in total gg aka we could have 7 divisions again in pro,stdAS,iAS and 2on2 leagues.

Just seen that at least one of the noobs account has been suspended. Finally for god sake. Now let's ban him and also all the others wohaaaaa!!!!

Said it one month ago. That's the question: do i own Nostradamus at predictions or It's just too easy to understand that these noobs won't sign up a decent clan once in their life? Is it possible that these cunts can't even receive a warning or something for signing up and then retiring after 1 day so many clans? It's like they are joking this League imo. Honestly, am I the only one who cares about these bs? Really, Haluz for example has got more than twenty clans in his previous clans list and hasn't played a match yet! Cmon, it's easy to understand he will never play one and how can this League still allow him to sign up clans?omfg

This has been my reaction when I read:

Pro Assault League

OMDZZZ HOW COMES ???

Prolly coz its leader was -[L]- aka Haluz who's surely a multiaccounter (aka see Scaery also) and should be lifebanned from the league for making u admins waste so much time with these shit clans (and of course for multiaccounting). Duno how is possible that noobs like him can still visit this website.

BAN IMO.

Next prediction I can do thanks to my l33t powers (aka master billie is the clan leader as he was the clan leader of POL after joining for 2 days only: guess what? Pol is retired) : time two assault will leave soon.
-(Dr)- Maybe new one :lol:

May I be so presumptuous to say that this time the "you never know" rule can't be enforced? Wait let me count how many clans these noobs have signed up WITHOUT PLAYING A MATCH...master billie and Haluz signed up 11 clans in total gg aka we could have 7 divisions again in pro,stdAS,iAS and 2on2 leagues.

Yep, lets dont allow a making new clans anybody who you dont like... Damn, im so happy i signed up bC before this gonna happend.
Man, i agree with you in that Vysko and master_bilie are jerks. Still seems bit unfair dont allow them make new clan if they wants. Anyway, the best way is just bann them, because then they cant make a new clan. (If i know.)

Yep, lets dont allow a making new clans anybody who you dont like...

Made me laugh hard :rofl: these are jerks as u said not coz i dont like them but coz they act like jerks indeed. So dont allow them to make new clans is just coz they are officially cunts. Anyway ban is the best way indeed.

-)EaS* vs. »b33r« - Deadline 22nd
-=)UF(=- vs. »b33r« - Deadline 22nd

b33r will not play any of thoses matches because we did our 2 needed matches this month, sry guys! we'll do both matches next month if b33r PRO is still alive...

dErzOnk

NAC vs .os Pro, we play vs 23 next time and we have played eas so we skip this and play .os next month :)

GaG on the other hand is going short of players in Std. We have challanged them but I don't think there'll be a match :/

2on2
can [A] NoMercy plz contact me? i want to shedule b33r vs [A] and smantie told me to speak to you as he is not active....

or just agree to the suggested shedule...

thx...

dErz

Status
Not open for further replies.