Attachments ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:rofl: dont need to check just to read :P

at.jpg

Erm .... m8 forum attachment system isn't the best way to share your private divx stuff :naughty:

Brajan stop playing with the forums and settings ffs

Note: This thread replaces any previous "Current donation threads" to reflect new and updated information about our hosting provider, the costs and forum subscriptions.

utassault.net gratefully appreciates any donations made towards the running costs of the forums! You can make a donation to us via your forum User Control panel > Paid Subscriptions.

The donation is made on a subscription basis, either every 3, 6 or 12 months. We cannot and do not automatically renew the donation subscription, once it has expired you may manually renew if you want too or continue to use the utassault.net forums as a normal user.

If you make a donation, you will get the following benefits:
  • Custom user title
  • Delete your own threads and posts
  • Open/close your own threads
  • Infinite attachment storage (within reason)
  • Use profile pictures up to 200k
  • Larger avatar image dimensions (100x100) and size (200k)
  • Increase from 100 to 500 private messages
  • Message tracking and deny read receipts
  • Hide reputation
  • View who left reputation

Usegroup manager shows as unlimited storage space for donators.

So did you upload a 59mb JPG or something?

Hrm weird.

Normal registered users get 5000000 bytes (4.7mb)
Veteran Users get 20971520 bytes (20mb)
Donators is set to 0 which should be unlimited.

I could try and change the limit to something a lot higher like 250MB and see if it overrides your setting.

Hrm, donator status should override it. And you've been a Vet for ages.

Does your CP show 59MB as your maximum amount of attachments?

Mine shows 50% always, since its unlimited

Could you recheck that graph please. Hopefully theres some green space at the end now...

Changed donators from unlimited to 250MB of space.

I noticed something highly coincidental about that screenshot. Look at the number of attachments uploaded.

Oh well guess it wasn't that, i read somewhere on the vbforums though that usergroups might restrict attachment storage instead of only adding.

Very strange. Unlimited seems to work until you have 1024 attachments :confused: