ATN Anthony

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sure, bring it...

ASsuming my fkin PC will stay on for more than 30 secdonds. This message is the first time it's let me stay in XP for a minute at a time since yesterday. It's so buggered I can't believe it.

Sure, bring it...

ASsuming my fkin PC will stay on for more than 30 secdonds. This message is the first time it's let me stay in XP for a minute at a time since yesterday. It's so buggered I can't believe it.

ok i dunno whats wrong with me but what i read there was: "the first time it let me stay in XR for a minute"

horrible images that came to my mind in that moment omg

I'll challenge you tonight Max. Oh wait, I forgot. You're 'putting your little brother to bed', or you're 'washing your hair' or you're 'doing something else which isn't real but don't want a kicking so better hide and poor me and oh no I'm scared and help me and Useless owns me and I want my mummy and excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses ......................................................................................'

Yeah exactly.

I'd like to publish a match report, if I may. Now my memory is a little hazy but I shall try to be as accurate as I can.

1st three maps were all mine and Max was appalling, I have never seen anyone play UT that shitly, and I've been in clans with George ffs. I utterly owned from start to finish and Max spent the entire time sucking bone.

Then Max started to win some maps although, in fairness, it was at that exact same moment that my ping climbed and his dropped. I also got a bit of a headache, toothache, earache, noseache and galloping dandruff. Erm what else... yeah, my house caught fire and someone ran away with my dog. To. The Bahamas. So you can understand I was a bit distracted.

From then on, every time Max killed me it was luck, and I know this because I am far better at stuff in general than he is. Oh god yeah, much better, truly. Every objective he got he lagged to - deliberately or otherwise - and every time I shot him successfully my computer crashed and rebooted, which of course gave him a great time bonus. He was also helped by my pwnage Golg defense (yes, that was me falling off the fkin castle under no pressure) and wondrous Bridge def (yup, me again deffing Final Assault with two pistols vs a belt and rox).

All in all the score doesn't tell the whole story, I do. 8-5 is merely a statistic, a mere mathematical footnote against what really was my match from beginning to end. I like to think I won really.

Fs I talk shite innit. GG m8 ;) You're shit at Rook though.

A crocodile teared off my left arm in the beginning on Rook, there wasn't much I could do!
I truly am shit at rook, there's no excuse. Oh god that was horrible :]

edit: I forgot to say GG! Was very enjoyable ;)

Ownage was in session once more today when Max, weary and dejected after the previous ownage by me of him, limped into the server pissing and moaning as usual. Things immediately got off toa great start when he made a complete tits of everything from start to finish, including a pathetically mince Desertstorm, a Siege for which he only has his smart-arsed self to blame, a Rook which... well we'll forget Rook for now, a Desolate... nah sod Desolate, and an AutoRIP in which cock was liberally sucked by both parties (though more him, as you would expect).

I think he learned a lot and he was put in his place well and truly. Let that be a lesson to you young man. What was the score again?

Yeah, what was the score again, 8-3 in my favour or something? I don't know, I didn't really keep count. I got owned :(

I'd like to publish a match report, if I may. Now my memory is a little hazy but I shall try to be as accurate as I can.

1st three maps were all mine and Max was appalling, I have never seen anyone play UT that shitly, and I've been in clans with George ffs. I utterly owned from start to finish and Max spent the entire time sucking bone.

Then Max started to win some maps although, in fairness, it was at that exact same moment that my ping climbed and his dropped. I also got a bit of a headache, toothache, earache, noseache and galloping dandruff. Erm what else... yeah, my house caught fire and someone ran away with my dog. To. The Bahamas. So you can understand I was a bit distracted.

From then on, every time Max killed me it was luck, and I know this because I am far better at stuff in general than he is. Oh god yeah, much better, truly. Every objective he got he lagged to - deliberately or otherwise - and every time I shot him successfully my computer crashed and rebooted, which of course gave him a great time bonus. He was also helped by my pwnage Golg defense (yes, that was me falling off the fkin castle under no pressure) and wondrous Bridge def (yup, me again deffing Final Assault with two pistols vs a belt and rox).

All in all the score doesn't tell the whole story, I do. 8-5 is merely a statistic, a mere mathematical footnote against what really was my match from beginning to end. I like to think I won really.

Fs I talk shite innit. GG m8 ;) You're shit at Rook though.

Yes I love how I was mentioned in that lovely reporty of yours :hangover: