ATI RADEON 9600 Pro

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well imo i made a good deal because the new card runs more stabil ;)

the settings i changed... i just changed to d3d and to highest performance in ati settings and i changed to d3d in UT

btw. the geforce was overclocked very high and i think it is not good to do that and the radeon gives me more power,quality and performance without beeing overclocked .. :clap:
________
Web shows

Last edited:
i was playing on a gf4 mx440 65m then when built my new one a put a 9600se 128 in, didnt notice much difference between play in 99 or 2k4, i dunno wot fps the gf got but the 9600 gets about 75. . .except the other day when it struggled to get 25 :\

attachment.php

Unreal Tournament 20043
Where can I get that Demo? :D

i found out that changing parts of my unreatournament.ini can give me +-100 frames

[D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice]
Translucency=False
VolumetricLighting=False
ShinySurfaces=True
Coronas=False
HighDetailActors=False
UseMipmapping=True
UseTrilinear=False
UseMultitexture=True
UsePageFlipping=True
UsePalettes=True
UseFullscreen=True
UseGammaCorrection=True
DetailTextures=False
Use3dfx=False
UseTripleBuffering=False
UsePrecache=True
Use32BitTextures=False
DescFlags=1
dwDeviceId=16720
dwVendorId=4098
Use32BitZBuffer=False
UseVertexFog=False
UseAGPTextures=False
UseVideoMemoryVB=False
UseVSync=False
Description=ATI RADEON 9600 Series

so here is what i got atm that gives me arround 100-150.I only wanna know which parts i WOULD chnage to get more FPS or which i should change anyway for better Play.
So could you Re_write that part for better performance ?

Greetz Scai
________
Live Sex

Last edited:
I don't get why people buy new hardware and then run it on really low settings just to get higher fps that they most likely wont notice (apart from the number on the screen) :confused:

If FPS in UT are that important rather than image quality you would have been better off buying a V5 gfx card

i run at high settings, but i disable stuff like shiny surfaces and coronas cos they get in the way when ur tryin to kill ppl