ATI RADEON 9600 Pro

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

MeetYourMaker said:
I don't get why people buy new hardware and then run it on really low settings just to get higher fps that they most likely wont notice (apart from the number on the screen) :confused:

If FPS in UT are that important rather than image quality you would have been better off buying a V5 gfx card

well it was just to test how many i could get and 16 bit doesn't look so bad though :user:
________
Cams sexy

Last edited:
Towanda said:
For ATI Radeon cards, try the omega drivers, dunno how the omega nvidia drivers are..
Everyone always talks about omega drivers, whats so special about em?
And arent drivers made by the companies itself better? I mean.. who would know the products better than the people who made them?

yeah i noticed that i can see people sitting in or on towers like someone sitting on golgotha tower or someone on siege tower :talk:
________
Sharry

Last edited:
Wallhack!

well, sometimes it's not bad to have this, but the most time it's very annoying to play with this piece of shit...

i got the radeon 9600 pro too, and no matter which mode i play, ut gives me that shit...

anybody can help me with this?

ps: ut2k4 works smooth and correctly

Attachments

• astheno.JPG
    astheno.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 17