Asthenosphere lift trick...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Sorry to bring this up again but I was doing some demos of tricks and remembered that someone asked for a demo of this (think it was Destroy). So for the benefit of anyone who cares here it is along with a screenshot (F1 to prove I was alone and had no-one standing on top of it).

Oh and the first 15 minutes or so of it make me look like a twat so watch and learn. Or just point and laugh.

Attachments

• AS-Asthenosphere_7-24_4-46-41.dem.zip
    145.5 KB · Views: 125
You mean the fan jump? Well like Farac said, no-one will ever use it. I just like knowing it and maybe others will too. Actually someone did try to do it v 24 recently but I won't say who if there's a chance it will be banned or whatever. Don't think it will though because apparently it's old :D

Farac|ÐÏ˧ËL said:
like anyone will get that far anyway at spammosphere :P

I didnt say no-one will use it :P

I said they wont get that far :p:

I practiced it a bit so here's a better version and far shorter :P

Attachments

• AS-Asthenosphere-Useless-Lift.dem.zip
    49.2 KB · Views: 63
when is your movie coming out joko? :fingers:
didnt u say this summer or u lied to us :p:

I tried making movies - tried 2 different things that ReD suggested and neither of em worked. There was one called FABS or something but when it produced an avi my PC wouldn't play it. Pity cos I got some cool tricks that are pretty useless but still cool lol. All my stuff ends up getting called daft and no-one uses it :mad:

Here borrow this AutoRIP thing I made up for 2 v 2 matches :P You need pads or vials though cos obviously I have godlike on cos I kept arsing up the demo :/

Attachments

• AS-AutoRIP-Useless-TripleHammer.dem.zip
    92 KB · Views: 58
Sigh :whatever:

If you have ever tried to attach a file to a post, you'll know that .dem files aren't accepted - there are only a few file extensions these forums will take, and one of them is .zip. So if you notice the filename of the attachment, you'll see it ends in .dem.zip. All you do is remove the .zip part and you have a .dem file, which will now play in Demo Manager :)

I think the forums should accept dem files though since they do get posted a lot, but until then I'll have to keep adding .zip to the end of them.

In Ballistic there is a fan way above the sniper nest which is turning while the generator is intact. So there is a way (illegal) to get through it before the gen goes.