Assault movies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

very fuckin nice mate, im soo lookin forward watchin that one :)

im gettin full speed on both megashare and filefront :)

It's xvid 1.1.2 final and mp3 format. So shoudn't be a problem. Html, Squirrel and Spoq could watch it. It's probably xvid that's outdated for you.

downloading super and looking forward aswell.

Downloading with 300K/sec

btw super u should make a a new thread about this movie and then just paste link in this thread sp ppl can discuss ur movie in a separater thread. Also make this thread as a library of all movies

Really a nice video Super :bowdown:! Some excellent frags and funny stuff (I laughed hard at 30\31 min when 3 people roxsuicided at samsite :rofl: ).2GB are worthily occupied on my HD imho. :thumb:

got it all down but cant get it to play on any of my PC's. Am i missing a codec or summ?

Try to use VLC player, then you dont need to install any codecs!
And if it doesnt run with that, you have to slow PC, this movie has 52mb/m, normal is 20-30 :satan:

What I wanna know is which AS movies are coming to a download link near us soon? :D
I know quite a few of you are either working on a movie or thinking about making one. So make it already! :)

And I'm sure there are still some old movies out there that haven't been released officially yet. Upload them somewhere and release plz, they are probably under 100Mb so won't take long to upload.

X-Bomb the pwnage Episode 1 is coming soon.

Since im so pwnage and stuff it will take 1500hours of brutal editing to make the film match up to the skills! KK

mine is coming soon micke xD, aka before 30th this month! oh and x-bomb, dont be a bitch

Last edited:
Was the Swap vs Mi5 match played 2006-08-04? Thought I'd download it and give it a watch, first time I've seen it, there's some crazy skills in this movie. :]

Well done with uploading it however your files will be deleted after one month without download. I used it past but cba uploading it again if none wants to download it anyway.