Assault demos

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I

ION Ace

www.neorox.co.uk/demos.html

Neo just made the site, only 5 megs of demos atm but it's a pretty good introduction to most of well used launches on public servers, also they were recorded on my listen server so u can switch POV.

Hopefully we will get a few match demos soon and maybe add a few more custom map guides and a hammerlaunching backhammerjumping, etc guide

Adding a few hammerlaunches now

Re: Assault demos

If clans are against recording League Match demos, how about recording Friendly Matches :)

Ha Ha Ha !
and maybe add a few more custom map guides

For the NON-Custom Clans in the League or what?

Man, you know Customs rule, why are mostly of the Clans always wanting the Standard Maps... They suck (the standard maps!), everyone knows every @#%$ trick on them, so why to bother to play them anymore? They makes no fun... Only Customs makes a lot of fun, because not everyone knows the tricks like ]>BO<[! :lol: :lol:

Just my Opinion, and don´t flame! :)

Have a bad day,
]>BO<[thePROPHET!

It's acts like this that make me real glad I play Assault..:)

Nice Ace and Neo and Lightning.....

moon

yeah nice and prophet, no likes u, go away ;)
:lol:
:)

You did more than help ninja, u did more than half the work :)
And BO : I said add some more custom maps, meaning I already had a few custom map demos.
I'm glad you took the time to check if there were any custom demos b4 answering. If u want demos of custom maps, just send them in and I will upload, if you aren't bothered, I'lll just record them in my own time

www.neorox.co.uk/demos.html

Now 2 matches uploaded : ION-NRG and ION_TNT
Please get ur matches demos sent to me or a tutroial on how to launch on maps that have not already been covered or that you think u could cover better than I did

Hey Ace, can you make it open a new window for the DL.