asså

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dasslock

Jun 8, 2001
Liandri
asså wtf ere här asså yuo si not varey stäjbel atm vah :o hear me si checkar out da legz adn only tjöt by same gamla peoples vah. varey tråkich typ asså now ere dax å gröw up adn get stabil

sounds good to me hehe :)

translation:
well wtf is this, you dont look very stabel atm what, hear me say checking out da leggs and only see the same old people what. very disturbing dudes now its time for you to grow up and become stable.

no I dont think thats what he says, the swedes likes the word "stable" so they just use it anywhere

I think he was under the influence when he wrote it, theyre very found of weed in Sweden

Oh dear, never let a Norwegian bird do the Swenglish translating, she's completely and utterly wrong. Sort of.

Literally translated I said "Like, wtf is this, like, you aren't very stable at the moment [stäjbel, or stable, means anything really] :o Here I go, checking out what's up and all I can see is blabbering by the same old people. Very boring, sort of, well now it's time to grow up and get stable."

I was NOT under the influence. I was merely a bit saddened by the fact that the UTAS community lives on and prospers without me, or something to that effect :satan:

So you needn't be worried ya old scot, that wasn't a dig at your dear clan's stäjbelization.

Hugs and kisses to you all

Oh, and who's Gragi David? And is he from Southampton as well?