AS-TheDungeon]l[beta2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Played this a few times on naat and a few times the other day on utapug... damn good map, Sid. It's fun to defend and fun to assault, and challenging for both sides. Only problem I have with it now is that it's a little spammy, but there's no point where defense spams which can't be launched past. As soon as people learn some more launches for this it'll be an amazing map to play.

At the begining defenders got ammo but attackers got much less + armor. Reducing def ammo would be a good thing.

Other spammy point is where you have to shoot that skull thingy in the wall. It's a small room and supa-dupa spammy.
Reduce amount of rocket ammo for defenders.

At last objective there should be only minimum ammo packs for defenders 1 maybe 2 but not more.

After breaching first objective map is getting more playable and it's even fun to fight in those tunnels :)

Attackers need less ammo though... Both attackers and defenders are evenly matched with weapons, there's a good arsenal and a playable one at that. It might not be too bad to widen the doorway at the top of the ramp before the rocket launcher near the first objective. The skull lock isn't too bad... there are three directions for the attackers to come from and they can spam the defender spawn area. It's pretty easy to fire a cluster of rockets down the hallway and onto the skull lock too. I haven't seen anyone defend that area in the pugs for more than 3:00 or so, and that was against an offense who didn't know what they were doing.

Last objective is a problem I think... really hard to get, but someone always manages to. I don't think it'd be too easy in a clan match. I do think the cielings going up the ramp are too low though, it'd be nice to be able to get a really good launch off there, but so far I haven't found it.

Again, once people learn more launches (some great launches are possible on this map) the spam is reduced a lot. I still think after playing it about 4 or 5 times today in pug that it's a great map- defense can push really well and the offense has multiple routes to attack on every objective. Incredibly fun attack and defense.

all maps are hard to assault in the beginning.... imo map is getting better and better for each time i play it.

GJ Mate.

Why not? Sounds ok for me. We played it a lot of times on pug and it seems to be a good maps.
Any suggestions for final version?