AS-Siege][

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
I've put the new Siege on Server#4, it's in public rotation with the nice and stable Rook. If it does end up on mazon I'll know why :P

Don't get the map off the server (uncompressed) download the map here: http://www.3dgamer.de/

Please post results/experiences of testing here or on other servers, list other servers testing the map, mirrors for map etc...

Ignore utaTool on there which is just something to help us with the server setup system problems.

If we have positive results then the map will probably either be added or goto a clan-rep vote.

Get testing :)

perhaps we can install it on our server and play it a while with 135c.
good lord_3d changed nothing exept some textures (tower same high ;))

and :lol: @tnega objective

besides the fact apparantly you need to shag Tnega it seems to run okay, i'll kick scrote to get it on orange :D

Poor Zork:bawling:
It is Zork who has most kept alive the dream of a return to league play of Seige.
He demanded I gave him the fixed map for the CO server, and when a bug was found (tbh i forgot about it) he uploaded the 'fixed' fix to the CO server.

Please playtest the map and report any bugs, bear in mind that the first faulty fix played without any problems on the CO server over a long period of time.

although zork is a git and a BAD darter
he deserves a lot of respect for what he did.
aswell as lord paa and tnega

thx to those people we can kick rook from our maplist and say with pride that we pick 6 customs :) siege r0x0rs and soon we will play it agaIN!

thx all!

played sweet for me just no crashs :) would be nice to get this map back for the std league but pls note I for one dont wanna play it at insta std as it rules insta it dont.

Originally posted by Ajax
played sweet for me just no crashs :) would be nice to get this map back for the std league but pls note I for one dont wanna play it at insta std as it rules insta it dont.
u gotta be kidding, its one of the greatest insta maps
well maybe not if u dont know how to launch :rolleyes: