AS-Siege]|[

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The Gun, great, tho I wonder how it will play with 6 people tho :D
The Guard Tower, it's easy to get in u know :S (a small hammer jump, u walk the tower bridge and ur in, tho dunno if there are going to be more tele's there)
Passage near the water, u still need 2 finish them but it looks great so far :D
The 'secret' passage behind the bookcase, LOVE IT, great idea, absolutly fucking class! :D

Further, I love it :P Keep up the good work, hope we getting some Beta results soon :D

My thoughts/feedback/babbling:

Everything looks very good and it's nice that it really has that "Siege feeling". :thumb:

The gun: A lot of fun! BUT wont the map will be too hard to defend with the enemies flying everywhere?

The rest looks very promising, cant wait for the beta! :D

Originally posted by Lex_Mortis

The gun: A lot of fun! BUT wont the map will be too hard to defend with the enemies flying everywhere?

jepp, thats a big point in my test-with-beta-map-list
maybe i will reduce the power or change the direction ... we'll see

Originally posted by ProjectX
[...] u still need 2 finish them but it looks great so far :D

right, i thought 2 connect it with the main tower

BTW, end of map download in a few minutes. i think 4h download time is enough

Originally posted by [3dgamer]Lord_M
right, i thought 2 connect it with the main tower

Well tbh i dont think that would be smart, coz it wud mean it goes straight to the tower for last objective and wud be stupid imo :S (the the on on the right cud lead to the bookcase thingy :D

no, cause the main tower has no door and u cant go to the 2nd "floor" before the other tower is conquered!

at the top of the main tower every door is closed, sure thing ....

Originally posted by DarkKnight
looks gr8 btw what is the meaning of this door open it? i completed map on 6min:P

:lol:
First time I completed the map in 14 secs, second time in 08 secs.