AS-Siege]|[

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

by removing shock u'd make it v v hard to defend against launchers, unless u include maybe some rox which would make things even spammier below but still perhaps impossible to defend a successful launch..

:rofl: ^^

why not make that exploding tower the tele-tower for the defenders
when it is destroyed, the defenders can spawn inside the final tower only
-> an optional objective for the attackers that cuts down the defences possibilities

by removing shock u'd make it v v hard to defend against launchers, unless u include maybe some rox which would make things even spammier below but still perhaps impossible to defend a successful launch..

put shock rifle on roof?! instead right above the fuckin teleport :spam:

oops, me read previous posts, put flak on roof. Then u can praccy 1337 mid air flak ball shots on launchers and spam the attackers that run up normally :rofl:

wot about a ripper on roof? with ammo packs?

ripper is less deadly than sniper and less spammier than rox / shock ....

about defenders tower, i dont understand wot u mean, but just do it, then if its shite we'll tell ya and u can take it out :thumb:

This new interactive map building stuff rox :mosher:

Ok had a look at the map and it seems nice maybe some different textures and better details but as you said its BETA

this tower in the pic needs to be ALOT higher but not too close to the ceiling and the second smaller tower near it needs to be bigger width and a little height this little tower opens up the door to the big main one but u can also launch from the second one and from the ground ive not doubt it will be worked out but this tower defiantly needs to be alot higher

an idea would be to raise the roof and basicially double the height of this tower so its more like a big tower as in as-siege

Originally posted by Paa`
....seems nice maybe some different textures and better details but as you said its BETA...

NO NO NO NO NO!!!! it's ALPHA :mad:

ARG
FORGET THE CONNECTION SHIT :shout:

no one understands me :(

ok, i will build the defender tower.....even if only one of u wants it.....cause everyone else just dont understands me....

oh...and this interactive map building costs me years of life :crazy:

:rofl: ^^

who understands u btw?
is my suggestion not good? :bawling:

"why not make that exploding tower the tele-tower for the defenders
when it is destroyed, the defenders can spawn inside the final tower only
-> an optional objective for the attackers that cuts down the defences possibilities"

*sniff*

I had enough of that cube shaped brown high thing, it even has the same puked texture.

Originally posted by [3dgamer]Lord_M
NO NO NO NO NO!!!! it's ALPHA :mad:

ARG
FORGET THE CONNECTION SHIT :shout:

no one understands me :(

ok, i will build the defender tower.....even if only one of u wants it.....cause everyone else just dont understands me....

oh...and this interactive map building costs me years of life :crazy:

can one of you german tits explain to this guy that if a map is still under construction it's called a "BETA" version, and if the map is DONE it's called alpha?

and that if people call it a BETA version they understand he's still working on it.... much appreciated

Originally posted by Fireball
I had enough of that cube shaped brown high thing, it even has the same puked texture.
post a screen-shot or beat it :shout:
thats not a clearly description

if u mean the stand-alone tower in the water: i will build it better!
when u use a bigger scale for the texture, it won't fit to the entrance @ the bottom
i must work on that....
thats the worst prob. using the ut textures: the damn size:
doors only fit with scale 0.5 or 1 ... not 2

i think no more download before 1st playable demo is better .... why is it so hard 2 see that most of the map is 0% finished.... :(

2 the alpha/beta crap: i think i can call my versions as i wish
but from now its only

Build# 056
and no one ever knows :done:

Last edited:
ffs ppl, cut this guy some fucking slack.

He's trying make a new version of arguably the best map around, which is more contribution to our community than most of you have given.

He doesn't HAVE to make this map, but he is. He's doing it for us, but all you ppl are doing is throwing shit all over him.

:bowdown:

Build#058
  • erased exploding tower (looks not as good as i thought...)
  • build a defender tower
  • worked on scaling

Attachments

• image18.jpg
    image18.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 149
Originally posted by ProjectX
hmm that lil tower in ur shot is the defenders tower? it looks kinda ehm thin :S
hehe.... trust me.
the entrance u see is no respawn point
only a room where everyone can walk in

the defenders will spawn inside the tower.
i'm thinking of max. 3 teleporters and 2 or 3 "bridges" from the tower 2 the map...
something between a suspension bridge and a climbing leader