AS-Overlord]l[AL?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well, even though its better then any map i could accomplish i really dont thing Mazon][ is worth calling a new map

ok.....MazonBW is nothing really changed....only all the colours are gone.....

MazonBW

MazonBW_A.jpg

Mazon-BW_B.jpg

Mazon][.......is also useless,only the water changed :/

Mazon2_A.jpg

Mazon2_B.jpg

MazonEH][.....is a totally launch- and hammerprotected map

new spawn in the cave
MazonEH][_J.jpg

old spawn is protected.......
MazonEH][_I.jpg

hammer up to the front--->useless
MazonEH][_H.jpg

everywhere cannons and m-guns....
MazonEH][_F.jpg

launch to roof--->useless
MazonEH][_C.jpg

find your version m8;)

So they all suck, great :(
But thx for making and posting the screenies! :thumb:

Is there a mapmaker out there that is willing to make a _good_ Mazon][? plz? =)

Btw, wtf is that green weapon?! :eek:
Climber 2000?? Sounds like a grapplinghook or something..

why is launch to roof useless you can still drop down the front oh and if you shoot the cannons you can hammer jump under em ;) Though tbh the map sucks there is only one mazon worth playing instead of a remake lets have a new map pls

Originally posted by Ajax
why is launch to roof useless you can still drop down the front oh and if you shoot the cannons you can hammer jump under em ;) Though tbh the map sucks there is only one mazon worth playing instead of a remake lets have a new map pls

u can´t jump down from the roof....the space u mean is closed :P

Originally posted by Dr_Snuggles
i agree with u , but some peeps call it lame............

hm... if the flakshot was lame whats with the rippers in lava for example? :lol:
and i agree with rickky
even if peeps ddont like it too much which i cant really understand ( :p: ) it is certainly better than guardia + al, ocean + al, autorip, sub2 etc......

reasoj ripper is ok and flak shot isnt is this ripper shots are skilled shots at getting a target inside the building, a flak shot is an unskilled shot at a trigger wich is somehow exposed from outside when you should only be able to get it from inside.

The ripper is a skill shot where as flak shot is a shot at a bug and league rules state no using bugs (leagueas mod stops it anyhow)

there's some confusion here

FLAG and FLAK shot

flag shot is shooting flak at the corner of the flag which is cheating and lame..

flak shot is bouncing flak around the corner to the end objective which is'nt cheating or lame..