AS Maps to check out

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

2nd, 3rd and 4th pics look like Riverbed]|[ o_O

Still looks awesome though :thumb: , cept the BSP hole on the start of the bridge.. :(

Im just doing the objectives now, hopfully should have a beta v.soon. Having to change a couple of areas though, as id kinda gone overbord on size wise :P

AS-Obolus Another U2 converation by the same author, this one is quiet short and sweet but could get some really good fights in it, also because its a port it looks really nice :D.

nice to see some good customs comming out, my biggest worry about 2k4 assault is 90% of the defult maps are crap so to see some good custom maps makes me smile :)

helen u need to make some of the passages wider i think, narrow passages just dont fit into the 2k4 gamestyle too well imo :o

Any of the narrow passages r v.short theres only 2 i can think of that r really narrow. The last pic on website is of a bridge, but theres 3 other routes around the lava,and if needs be u can swim in it, but u will loose health. If your worryed about narrowness :D

Right map is finsihed! kinda, havnt got much in the way of sounds, ie when the door explodes theres no sound atm, but its a beta, and i wanna find out what needs changing, if anything. Who would like to be a critic of my map (ie map tester for you people who dont understand me :P ) Uzi said hed test it, and sobo......well im not quiet sure weather sobo said yes or no.....he was very vage (damm spelling). Would like at least 10 people, then we could try a 5v5 at least. Gonna ask jwer, the next time i see him that is, breenreen is also interested in testing, got to see him yet. If you do wanna help me, sign up here.
Btw it is my first ever assault map, and my 2nd ever map ive made, so be warned!

Hmm.. i'd like to see it :)

[edit] dunno squat about editing and sh*t tho :\ [/edit]

found this one yesterday. AS-Abyss-Lite its like OceanFloor but alot bigger :) just a beta and it dosent work online yet tho.. well not on my server atleast

also his homepage

Last edited: