AS-KingsRansom?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AtmaDragon

Jul 10, 2003
Kennewick, WA
Anyone heard of this map? I have the fourth beta and gonna try to upload it here; just wanted to know if anyone else had a beta of it in case my slow comp can't upload it. It also used to be known as AS-EscapeBeta1.

:uhh: How would I go about uploading a map?

Reactions: sneez
DoG´s own smilie´s
p_biiiiiiiig.gif

Presuming you're talkng about the UT99 map called AS-KingsRansom, unless there's two different maps with the same name, i know that mapper -- KING MANGO (he's a friend of mine) last i heard he was going to port KR to 2k4... maybe you should contact him about releasing the UT99 version -- i can contact him if you want?
cheers

Please do and tell him to finish it for UT99. That map OWNZ. He originally made it for UT99 but never got around to finishing it and hasn't been on MSN for months.

Yo yo atma! Hows it hangin bro? I've not worked on that map in months... And I just don't use MSN anymore :/

Plus I've changed email addys as I'm sure you've noticed you can catch me by my nick at gmail.com
I ran into some problems with it as I changed the first dungeon part into a two story deal and when I was importing the terrain from the earlier version it caused some problems and then I got 2k4... lol

I haven't really looked back since getting 2k4 because it's so much better to map for. I have some current projects going on right now and am hoping when things slow down to go back and finish a few maps in UT99 with KingsRansom being one of them.

Do you have a gmail account? email me and I'll hook you up. kingmango with the gmail extention. I promise I'll eventually finish it. I PROMISE!!!!