AS-Guardia][

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DIONYSOS

Jun 23, 2002
Berlin / Germany
I would love to see Guardia][ on the league in addition to Guardia and GuardiaAL. It s not really a new map, you don t have to work out new launches or something like this, so it won t be a problem to add it to the league. In my opinion, Guardia][ is just the best version of the Guardia-maps and it won t end always with a tie like Guardia does. What do you think peeps?

http://asp2.worldassault.com/html/map_details.asp?sysid=24

sry dunno how to post as a link lol !

Originally posted by DIONYSOS
you don t have to work out new launches

:rofl: launch in guardia :teehee:

well for me guardia is cool on pub...but a pain in the ass in war :crap:

afaik that would be what was in WAR.. believe me, its definately completable (not sure how much difference between american/euro spam mind you). but overall, i'm not a big fan of it, tho its prolly the better of the guardias

yeah but dont forget the huge bug where u can shoot through the door where the tank lies behind.

im not at all a fan of guardia, but if the 2 current leagueversions could be replaced by this one id be happy

its definitely less spammy and quite playable

GuardiaII is just the best versions of the Guardia-maps, so "I would love to´see it on the league" in my opinion instad of Guardia amd GuardiaAL or at least in addition to them (won t be a problem caus it s not like a new map). Am I thinking that wrong ?

guardia eq is spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

i remember playin that on jolt a few times.. just pure shock spam.. was fun if you were really really really really really bored tho