AS-Evolution

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

uh, if i remember right i have made a closer attackspawn after you have crossed the bridge.

some defender spawns disableing when concuring those 2 computers at the side (never closed the way up tru 2 defend"houses"

and i put in a second button inside the second tower which opens the maintowerdoor for a few seconds.

sure i did some weaponfixes too but i don't remember

okay i found that version.. it's not really done yet but i think it's better then the original

now you have a closer attackspawn after you cross the bridge and there is some button inside the second tower which opens the maintowedoors for a few seconds.

oh i just saw when you hit that extra button after the maintowerdoors are open they close for a few seconds. i can fix it by sutting the teamtrigger off

2nd version
http://www.labor23.com/ut/As-evolutionbeta2.rar there you go

Last edited:
pykenike said:
okay i found that version.. it's not really done yet but i think it's better then the original

now you have a closer attackspawn after you cross the bridge and there is some button inside the second tower which opens the maintowedoors for a few seconds.

oh i just saw when you hit that extra button after the maintowerdoors are open they close for a few seconds. i can fix it by sutting the teamtrigger off

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L2OGNRH6 there you go
ok will give it some feedback when I'm home from work.

Protocol said:
ok will give it some feedback when I'm home from work.
ok just had a quick look:

1. I would put a number 1 and 2 next to the switches so that people know which side is or isn't completed
  2. After the 2 switches are pressed you could have a shieldbelt that summons (if possible) next to the shock (only summons AFTER the 2 switches though)
  3. There is a texture 'glitch' here:

There's a few things I want testing but need someone else on the server. Will update my post after I've done it.

well the changes i made where done in like 20 minutes. so i didn't test or think about the things you said.

that texture glitch should be removed quite easy have to take a look tho

makeing a number near those 2 locks is 2 minutes work.

don't really know what you mean where you mean that shieldbelt. Offence gets a new spawnpoint after they complete those 2 locks and have to run back for that shieldbelt. other shock is one which is used by defenders if im right.
i don't think you can summon a shieldbelt, but you can place some sort of cage over the shield which will be gone after swiches are done

pykenike said:
well the changes i made where done in like 20 minutes. so i didn't test or think about the things you said.

that texture glitch should be removed quite easy have to take a look tho

makeing a number near those 2 locks is 2 minutes work.

don't really know what you mean where you mean that shieldbelt. Offence gets a new spawnpoint after they complete those 2 locks and have to run back for that shieldbelt. other shock is one which is used by defenders if im right.
i don't think you can summon a shieldbelt, but you can place some sort of cage over the shield which will be gone after swiches are done
I meant the shock behind you when you get the new spawn after the 2 switches. A cage would be good. Of course this could mean that the shieldbelt at the very start could be removed.

Protocol said:
[*]There is a texture 'glitch' here:

There is at least one more bug of that kind ... using the one i got on my mind you can see defenders inside highest tower while staying outside :)

Really im not bothered by such bugs (havent even noticed texture bugs or w/e), fix the playability (spawnpoints, weapons, etc.) and itll be a nice map!

evolution really needs less spawns INSIDE the tower, or it needs to be easier to get to the top with a rocket launch, the times i've played it, have been 12 minutes def each way :/