AS-Atma

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

S!cK^ said:
who gives a fuck about bot pathing?:S

i do, cuz when testing or learning to play a new map i usually let the bots walk arround :P
and what if i want to play offline?
ever played human vs bots?
i usually play 3 humans vs 6 godlike bots... gets damn hard on some maps :P

Rob1000100 said:
Yes and Yes, no idea why people put music in there maps though :confused:

well during a match its not so good cuz it disturbs while you are concentrating on the match and listening to surrounding sounds on the map like hammers & other sounds of the enemy and listening to Teamspeak.
but while playing on public or funwar its really nice :)
gives some maps a totally different flair :P
and depending on the speed of the music it changes your own reaction speed aswell imo ;)

Reactions: Cratos and Turha.
Felerian said:
Rob1000100 said:
Yes and Yes, no idea why people put music in there maps though.

Well during a match its not so good cuz it disturbs while you are concentrating on the match and listening to surrounding sounds on the map like

You do know you can just turn the music volume down to zero for clanwars right? I like custom music, winamp makes me drop frames if run at the same time as ut so having nice music to listen to for pubs is good imo.

Next items I'd like to learn:

1. How do I make teleporters usable only by a certain team?
2. How do I make spawnpoint changes?

TY.

From what I read in that UED2 tute link I got, that info wasn't there. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough. :x

Spawnpoint changes can be made by just calling the Tag name for each group of spawnpoints within a dispatcher. (each call toggles whether it's enabled / disabled)

Remember to call the new spawn points before the old ones, otherwise there is a minute chance someone could spawn in the tick that they are changing, and end up spawning anywhere in the map (I've seen this happen in desolate once before!).

TeamTeleporters, afaik aren't automatically included within the standard actor list. If you load up AssaultBonusPack.u into your actor list, an "AssaultPlusTeleporter" should appear under the normal teleporters - here you can spawn teleporters with team assignations.

Remember to distribute the ABP with your map if you do use it however... Or import the code into MyLevel. (see wiki)