Armpit hair

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Turha.

umm are you okay dude.. dude?
Jun 24, 2001
Costa Blanca, Spain
Just tring to light up things a bit here with a SERIOUS topic here. Armpit hair - wanted or unwanted? A question yhat has been a riddle for a mankind for FUCKING FOREVER. Is it gross? Or is it a forest of monolithic fallus symbols? Do you get rid of it or just let it be, living its own life, an on every possible occasion, convey a message of Your SUPERIORITY over other monkey individuals?

fs I even tried to add poll to this shite.. :lol: It said I was being too slow, too much :beer: guess.. please show compassion or flame infuriously (smanty and huey don't let me down you dudes got me back 'ere anyway) :beer:

Armpithair is kewl... it's natural ..normal and nice...and
i'm pissed and drugged up..pain in the back ffs

Ah, a mans topic. :)
A little is nice for sure.
Stubble...you can keep, but that soft, silky, slightly sensuality???????????
Sorry, am off on one...

Looky here.. A topic I made last time I had a few is now resurrected when I'm havin' a few again :D :beer:

Ok, a dark secret that has been revealed only as few as to Smantie only before - I TEAR MINE.

fs I even tried to add poll to this shite.. :lol: It said I was being too slow, too much :beer: guess.. please show compassion or flame infuriously (smanty and huey don't let me down you dudes got me back 'ere anyway) :beer:

I am here to save the day, although I don't remember forcing you... begging you: YES, forcing: NO.

Armpit hair... your topic is weird mannnnn, but for the record I DO NOT DIG CHICKS WITH ARMPIT HAIR.